GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"james bond nightfire"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game '007 James Bond Nightfire'.
Tue 13/07/04 at 15:44
Regular
"give me cheats"
Can somebody please explain to me how i can get the cheats for nightfire to work by using notepad?? i don't understand how to do it, but i am desperate to learn the cheats, any help would be great.
Fri 03/09/04 at 19:08
Regular
"I bash bowser"
2 cheats to start with are
DENTAL
PARTY
Fri 03/09/04 at 19:07
Regular
"I bash bowser"
First form a codename file. Then go on customise game andsecret codes will be an option. go on it and enter your cheat.Happy to help,Chain Chomp
Tue 13/07/04 at 15:44
Regular
"give me cheats"
Can somebody please explain to me how i can get the cheats for nightfire to work by using notepad?? i don't understand how to do it, but i am desperate to learn the cheats, any help would be great.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.