GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grandprix PPV"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/06/01 at 23:17
Regular
Match 1: Non-Title- Big Show(123123) Vs Rikishi(big slow)
Match 2: womens- Lita(Grandprix) Vs Trish(Big slow)
Match 3: LHW Title Match - K Kwik(IB) VS GMS(Ant).
Match 4: Hardcore Title- Ryhno(jet) VS raven(IB)
Match 5: Euro Title-William Regal(Grandprix) vs Test(123123)
Match 6: Tag Title -Too cool(IB&Ant) vs Jericho & benoit(Longy&Kid Rock)
Match 7: Inter Title Kane(RawisAndy) vs Jericho(Longy)
Match 8: WWF Title- The Rock(RawisAndy) vs undertaker(jet) Vs benoit(Kid Rock)

Stick your stipulations up here.

Match 6 is already Tag Tornado Hardcore.
Wed 04/07/01 at 21:45
Regular
"THE BIG SHOW"
hello where is everyone psss i think i might have to go now
Wed 04/07/01 at 21:39
Regular
"Back in black"
Anyone else think that sounds cool?? We should do a draw for months soon if we go through?
Wed 04/07/01 at 21:34
Regular
"THE BIG SHOW"
yeah
Wed 04/07/01 at 21:30
Regular
"Back in black"
I think that a great idea 123123- we should do it in - time with the real WWF PPV's. We should have a list of members and there task is to complete the PPV. For example;
Gandprix- june
Ant- july
Ice Blaster- August
Jet- sept
etc etc
what do you rekon?
Wed 04/07/01 at 21:27
Regular
"THE BIG SHOW"
/.,
Wed 04/07/01 at 21:27
Regular
"THE BIG SHOW"
i think we should do ppv's every month with the champions from the last ppv defending them
Wed 04/07/01 at 21:25
Regular
"THE BIG SHOW"
a great ppv grandprix wahoo i won
Wed 04/07/01 at 17:48
Regular
"Back in black"
Ant surely that was your fault- we should have won those titles- lol, only joking.

Nicely done Grandprix, and spammers/ long and kid rock/ Jericho and Benoit, beware - Ant and I are after your titles.
Wed 04/07/01 at 17:28
Regular
"I like cheese"
Arrrrggghhh!! I didn't win once!!

Anyway, good PPV Grandprix, keep it up.

PS- There's a big development on my match, so check it out!!
Wed 04/07/01 at 16:46
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Match 8 The Rock (RawisAndy) V Undertaker (jet) V Benoit (Kid Rock) Triple Threat WWF Title match

Benoit, the champion, enters the ring. The Undertaker is next as he rides his motorbike to the ring. Lastly, the People’s champion, The Rock enters the ring.

The bell sounds.

The Rock and Undertaker both go after Benoit. The Rock locks on a sleeper hold. Benoit battles out but gets suplexed. Benoit hits a standing neckbreaker on The Rock. Undertaker drops an elbow on The Rock’s back with Benoit dropping a knee on The Rock.

Clothesline by Benoit on The Rock. Undertaker smashes an elbow in the face of Benoit. Benoit hard scoop slams Undertaker. Benoit turns round and clotheslines The Rock. DDT by Taker on Benoit.

The Rock (RawisAndy) does an atomic drop on Benoit (Kid Rock) followed by a running neckbreaker. Taker (jet) mounts Benoit and punches him. Elevated back drop by Benoit on Taker. Kick to the back on Taker by The Rock. Taker clubs The Rock’s neck.

Benoit puts a knee into the chest of Taker. Taker with a running neckbreaker. Benoit runs at The Rock but gets caught in a spinebuster. DDT by Taker on The Rock. Benoit creeps behind Taker and hits multiple German suplexes. The Rock then suplexes Taker.

Running neckbreaker by The Rock on Benoit. Kick and then double axe handle by Taker knocks The Rock down. Benoit hard scoop slams Taker. Scoop slam by The Rock on Benoit.

Clothesline on The Rock (RawisAndy) by Benoit (Kid Rock). Chop by Benoit on Taker (jet). The Rock clotheslines Benoit. The Rock climbs the turnbuckle but both Benoit and Taker knock him off. DDT by Taker on Benoit.

Two punches by The Rock on Taker then Benoit hits a bulldog on Taker. Cover by The Rock on Taker. 1, 2, BENOIT SPLITS IT UP!

Benoit hard scoop slams The Rock. DDT by Taker on The Rock. Flying clothesline by Taker misses The Rock but catches Benoit so Benoit hits a running neckbreaker on Taker. Benoit with a standing neckbreaker on The Rock.

Clothesline to Taker by Benoit. Punch to Benoit’s face by The Rock. A clothesline from The Rock catches Benoit and Taker. Kick to Benoit’s back by The Rock followed by a back drop.

A punch by Taker (jet) on The Rock (RawisAndy) hooks The Rock on the ropes. Taker does the guillotine on The Rock. Taker with a club to the neck on Benoit (Kid Rock). Diving shoulder on The Rock by Taker. Elevated back drop by Benoit on Taker.

The Rock drops an elbow on Taker’s back. Standing neckbreaker on The Rock by Benoit. Kick to the chest by Taker to Benoit. CHOKESLAM BY TAKER!

The Rock distracts Taker so Taker hits a running neckbreaker. Club to neck of Taker by Benoit. Clothesline by The Rock on Benoit. Cover. 1, 2, KICK OUT!

Punch to the face of The Rock by Taker. Pumphandle slam on The Rock by Taker. Benoit hits the mounted punches on The Rock. Taker whips Benoit against the ropes, Taker moves and The Rock gives Benoit the spinebuster.

The Rock attempts to climb the turnbuckle but gets double teamed by Taker and Benoit. Punches and kicks on The Rock (RawisAndy) by Taker (jet) and Benoit (Kid Rock). Hard scoop slam by Benoit on The Rock. Rolling clutch pin by Benoit on The Rock but he was too close to the ropes.

Kick in The Rock’s back by Taker. Benoit hits Taker in the back and does a German suplex pin. 1, 2, ROCK SPLITS IT UP!

Club to The Rock’s neck by Benoit then a standing neckbreaker on Taker by Benoit. The Rock scoop slams Benoit then double axe handles Taker. DDT by Taker on Benoit. Cover on Benoit by The Rock. 1, 2, TAKER SPLITS IT UP!

Standing neckbreaker by Benoit on Taker. The Rock puts Benoit in a sleeper hold. Benoit battles out but gets hit by a flying shoulder by Taker. Cover. 1, 2, ROCK SPLITS IT UP!

Running powerslam by Taker on The Rock. Taker picks up The Rock. LAST RIDE! Cover. 1, 2, BENOIT SPLITS IT UP!

Flying clothesline to The Rock by Taker. Benoit sneaks behind Taker and hits a German suplex pin. 1, 2, ROCK SPLITS IT UP!

Running neckbreaker to Taker by Benoit. Club to The Rock’s neck by Benoit. Another running neckbreaker to Taker by Benoit. Benoit puts Taker in the CROSSFACE! The Rock tries to get Taker to the ropes but it is too late. TAKER SUBMITS!

Winner: Benoit (Kid Rock)

I hope you have enjoyed this PPV and when my next PPV comes around the belts will be with the same people so bear that in mind.

Thanks for reading.

Grandprix (Matt)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.