GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Questions about Hitman 2: Silent Assasin"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Hitman 2: Silent Assassin'.
Wed 14/07/04 at 13:07
Regular
In hitman 2, what are the requirements for a silent Assasin Rank ? I finish the levels without any alerts, all head shots and nobody sees me, even the target, and I still get a proffessional rank, so what else do I need to do ? Also does anyone know what are the ranks (Please arrange them from best to worst) ?
Wed 14/07/04 at 23:58
Regular
Thanks a lot guys, I did all what you told me and got the silent assasin rank. And the bar represents agression.
Wed 14/07/04 at 19:09
"period drama"
You're only allowed to kill the targets, no-one else. And no alerts either.

I don't know about the PS2 version, but on the GC version, if you want to get the secret weapons you need a 100% SA ranking - where the bar at the side of the mission complete screen is totally empty.
Can't remember what it represents ...
Wed 14/07/04 at 15:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
You can walk out of the level as well. Once you've killed him just go back outside and then through where the postman arrives
Wed 14/07/04 at 13:37
Regular
But in the Anathema level I have to kill a guy other than the target in order to get the car Key ???????????
Wed 14/07/04 at 13:11
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea if you go round slaughtering everyone, even with headshots, you won't get the SA ranking.
Wed 14/07/04 at 13:10
Regular
Only kill the person you're supposed to be assassinating and don't get caught by anyone. I think you're allowed 2 close calls and 1 minor alert.
Wed 14/07/04 at 13:07
Regular
In hitman 2, what are the requirements for a silent Assasin Rank ? I finish the levels without any alerts, all head shots and nobody sees me, even the target, and I still get a proffessional rank, so what else do I need to do ? Also does anyone know what are the ranks (Please arrange them from best to worst) ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.