GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good DS Summary Article"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/07/04 at 21:26
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
[URL]http://gba.gamespy.com/articles/529/529776p2.html[/URL]

Links to a great Gamespy article that pretty much sums up all that is known about the DS into one long article, along with links to video footage etc.

Sure many of you will know all of it already but for people like me who didnt know much about it it is very good - I found it useful anyway, from the sounds of it the DS is shaping up quite nicely.
Fri 16/07/04 at 21:26
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
[URL]http://gba.gamespy.com/articles/529/529776p2.html[/URL]

Links to a great Gamespy article that pretty much sums up all that is known about the DS into one long article, along with links to video footage etc.

Sure many of you will know all of it already but for people like me who didnt know much about it it is very good - I found it useful anyway, from the sounds of it the DS is shaping up quite nicely.
Fri 16/07/04 at 22:12
Regular
Interesting. I hadn't been paying much attention to the hype, but that looks to have filled in the gaps.

It sounds at the moment though like companies are trying to make use of the touch screen for the sake of it, rather than because it'd add anything genuinely.. good to the gameplay.
Which is a bit lame.
Fri 16/07/04 at 23:48
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I just watched the NGC dvd with all the Kitts-Cam and such.. and god does it make me want a DS now.. looks so damn cute with that stylus.. I want Wario Ware! I want Mario Kart! I want Mario 64! I want Animal Crossing! Who cares I have all those games already.. I want them on DS goddamnit and want one of those sexy machines NOW, not next Spring you Nintendo of Europe bumholes.
Fri 16/07/04 at 23:52
Regular
"everyone says it"
Having played it.

It rocks :)
Sat 17/07/04 at 11:30
Regular
MArio KArt is just Double Dash minus the 2 character per kart.
Sat 17/07/04 at 11:31
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
And the good powersliding.
Sat 17/07/04 at 12:29
Regular
"everyone says it"
Dringo wrote:
> MArio KArt is just Double Dash minus the 2 character per kart.

And some of the old original courses remade ;)
Sat 17/07/04 at 13:01
Regular
Well I only truly watched the video.
Sat 17/07/04 at 16:02
Regular
"thursdayton!"
And the hop looks like it's back in there too.

So neh. :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.