GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube about to gather mucho dust..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/07/04 at 10:54
Regular
": ("
I'm selling 7 of my Gamecube games leaving me with one, Harvest Moon. I've played HM so many times now that i'm actually starting to get sick of it, the people who said this were right, HM does get very boring when you play it alot. Theres hardly anything for me to do, i've done everything!

So now i've only got one game that I get bored of easily. Are there any good games coming out during the Holidays?
Sat 17/07/04 at 10:54
Regular
I'm selling 7 of my Gamecube games leaving me with one, Harvest Moon. I've played HM so many times now that i'm actually starting to get sick of it, the people who said this were right, HM does get very boring when you play it alot. Theres hardly anything for me to do, i've done everything!

So now i've only got one game that I get bored of easily. Are there any good games coming out during the Holidays?
Sat 17/07/04 at 11:22
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Talk about snap decisions...oh, its only Stridman.

*moves along*
Sat 17/07/04 at 11:24
Regular
If you only have 8 Cube games then there are loads you could still get. 1080 is brilliant and should be missed, as is Eternal Darkness. The big ones you will probably have, Zelda, Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime, Mario Kart, Smash Bros.

Then there's shorter titles that are still great fun, such as Pikmin and Luigi's Mansion. September will be the start of Nintendo's next wave of exclusives, so you're best off going back to earlier games.
Sat 17/07/04 at 11:26
Regular
Get a GBA SP, there are a tonne of classic software to play.
Sat 17/07/04 at 11:32
Regular
Paradox Cortez wrote:

> The big ones you will probably have, Zelda, Mario Sunshine, Metroid
> Prime, Mario Kart, Smash Bros.

Dont have any of them, but I have completed Zelda and Metroid before.

Might try Super Smash Bros, I loved the N64 version.
Sat 17/07/04 at 11:32
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Rickoss, why the name?
Sat 17/07/04 at 11:34
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> Get a GBA SP, there are a tonne of classic software to play.

It is on its way, ordered a NES one but wont get it for another 3 weeks.
Sat 17/07/04 at 11:35
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Cwazy Wabbit wrote:
> Paradox Cortez wrote:
>
> The big ones you will probably have, Zelda, Mario Sunshine, Metroid
> Prime, Mario Kart, Smash Bros.
>
> Dont have any of them

Then you suuuuuuuuuuck.

;^)
Sat 17/07/04 at 11:45
Regular
What is the newest NBA game on the Cube?
Sat 17/07/04 at 11:57
Regular
NBA 2K3 - I'm thinking of getting this one, it's not really up-to-date but its only a tenner on Ebay and I love Basketball games, last one I played was NBA Street Vol. 2 .

NBA Live 2004 - This is a little more expensive and if I was to get it i'd be spending the whole £30 that I have right now, I know it'll be better than 2K3 but i'm not sure whether it's worth the money - especially when Live 2005 is coming out soon.

NBA Street Vol.2 - I've played this game so many times, its so addictive. I'd buy it but I dont think it'd be a good because although i've never had it I have rented it a few times. Is Vol.3 coming out for the Cube or Xbox?

I think 2K3 would be the best one to buy, it's cheap, it has a Street mode and ill still have enough to get a brand new game if I buy it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.