GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube about to gather mucho dust..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/07/04 at 10:54
Regular
": ("
I'm selling 7 of my Gamecube games leaving me with one, Harvest Moon. I've played HM so many times now that i'm actually starting to get sick of it, the people who said this were right, HM does get very boring when you play it alot. Theres hardly anything for me to do, i've done everything!

So now i've only got one game that I get bored of easily. Are there any good games coming out during the Holidays?
Tue 20/07/04 at 07:29
Regular
zelda freak wrote:
> it looks real!!

Tue 20/07/04 at 07:26
Regular
"boom boom click"
seen the DS trailer anyone?
Mon 19/07/04 at 18:30
Regular
*you
Mon 19/07/04 at 18:21
Regular
"boom boom click"
A mario party clone u realy need help!
Mon 19/07/04 at 18:19
Regular
": ("
Rickoss wrote:
> Anyone seen the trailer?

I'll watch it now...
Mon 19/07/04 at 18:17
Regular
Haha, you're crap.

Oh Mav, have you restarted Metroid Prime yet? Recently played through Thermal Visor section and reminded myself how awesome it was, you really need to get to it. :-D
Mon 19/07/04 at 18:14
Regular
"boom boom click"
shut up u fool!
Mon 19/07/04 at 17:56
Regular
Anyone seen the trailer? Just looks like a crappy little Mario Party clone, full of mini-games. How anyone can get excited about it from what we've be shown is beyond me.

After Mario Golf I've lost faith in Nintendo's sports titles.
Mon 19/07/04 at 17:17
Regular
"boom boom click"
but anyway who is gonna get the new zelda it ROCKS i cant wait. have u seen the graphics on it? it looks real!!
Mon 19/07/04 at 17:15
Regular
"boom boom click"
you're right i mean how is mario TENNIS!!! mario PARTY!!! 6?? you are crazy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.