GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help me choose."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/07/04 at 12:07
Regular
": ("
It's my cousin's Birthday in a few days and I want to buy a game for him. Hes only 9 and doesn't care about Graphics or how new the game is.

Like most 9 year-olds hes into alot of cartoons and cartoony games, he has an Xbox.

He likes the look of Blinx but before I go and get it for him I want to make sure there isn't any other games he'd like better so can you reccomend any?

I can only spend £15 because thats all i've got!
Sat 17/07/04 at 12:07
Regular
It's my cousin's Birthday in a few days and I want to buy a game for him. Hes only 9 and doesn't care about Graphics or how new the game is.

Like most 9 year-olds hes into alot of cartoons and cartoony games, he has an Xbox.

He likes the look of Blinx but before I go and get it for him I want to make sure there isn't any other games he'd like better so can you reccomend any?

I can only spend £15 because thats all i've got!
Sat 17/07/04 at 12:08
Regular
BMX XXX
Sat 17/07/04 at 12:11
Regular
Heh.
Sat 17/07/04 at 13:30
Regular
Try these:

[URL]http://shop.game.net/Multibuy.aspx?scid=38[/URL]

Note: I'm not advertising the price/company, the games are old and they're what he is looking for. Think of it as a list, SR. :P
Sat 17/07/04 at 13:45
Regular
I've just got Blinx off of Ebay for £5, still might get him another cheap game...
Sat 17/07/04 at 14:16
Regular
"\\"
Wern't you suspended from eBay?
Sat 17/07/04 at 14:20
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
He might enjoy Vexx.
Sat 17/07/04 at 14:34
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I think there's a Crash Bandicoot game for the X-Box as well.
Sat 17/07/04 at 14:42
Regular
He might like something like SSX Tricky or even SSX3, which I think is the same price as Tricky now.

Both excellent and very fun :)
Sat 17/07/04 at 17:23
Regular
Aoe wrote:
> Wern't you suspended from eBay?

Got a new account...the STRIDMAN account!

But I still have to use my other account because I have outstanding payments.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.