GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"does anyone have any cheats for the sims deluxe"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims - Deluxe Edition'.
Sat 17/07/04 at 15:07
Regular
"i have a bad temper"
does anyone have any cheats for the sims deluxe
Sun 01/08/04 at 20:24
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Use the cheats for Living it up, house party, hot date, on holiday, unleashed, superstar and making magic.

Try:

Ctrl+C+Shift, type Rosebud!
Sun 25/07/04 at 14:17
Regular
"Jusgothooked"
K so I just got da Sims, I no where have i Been!!!!! But now i'm hooked but i have one problem i cant get my two sims married their in love an everything but there's no proposal. Please Help me am new to this!!! By the way i just got the triple deluxe package if that i sof any help!!
Thankyou!!!
Sun 18/07/04 at 09:21
Regular
"i have a bad temper"
thank you i have writen them all down and have used them they are brill thanks again
Sat 17/07/04 at 19:37
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Don't worry tiptopb###h, not all of us are condescending and are actually capable of helping without resorting to petty minded comments.

Try this site: [URL]http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/code/561993.html[/URL]
Sat 17/07/04 at 19:16
Regular
Oh my god how thick can you get, if you want cheats go to the cheats page!

*sighs*
Sat 17/07/04 at 15:07
Regular
"i have a bad temper"
does anyone have any cheats for the sims deluxe

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.