GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HAS ANYONE GOT THERE GBA STARTER PACK"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/06/01 at 20:00
Regular
IF YOU GO TOO THE PAGE ON JUST THE GBA THE ONE AT 88 QUID YOU CAN SEE IT IS IN STOCK. BUT IF YOU GO TO THE BIG DEAL OR STARTER PACK THEY SAY IT IS NOT IN STOCK. THE THING IS THE GBA IS IN STOCK SO IS SUPER MARIO ADVANCE. THE ONLY THING THAT IS NOT IN STOCK IS THE RECHARGEABLE BATTERY AND ADAPTOR WHICH IF YOU LOOK UP IS NOT RELEASET YET. SO HAS ANYONE PLACED AN ORDER AND GOT THERE STARTER OR BIG DEAL. SR I WOULD THINK YOU COULD SEND US THE GBA AND SMA NOW AND WHEN THE RECHARGEABLE BATTERY AND ADAPTOR COMES OUT YOU CAN SEND US THEM BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO WAIT ON THE RECHARGEABLE BATTERY AND ADAPTOR COMEING OUT BEFORE I GET MY GBA. I WOULD HAVE IT BY NOW IF I JUST BOUGHT THE GBA AND SMA SEPERATE. HAS ANYONE THE SAME PROBLEM AND DO YOU AGREE.
Sat 30/06/01 at 17:38
I'm still waiting from a mail order company (which I'm not going to mention). Should have bought it from EB, but it costs £15 more there!
Sat 30/06/01 at 13:45
Regular
"^_^"
My Brother ordered before the release date and he has the GBA and Mario Advanced, but everything else hasn't been released yet. I did go to a seperate shop today though because of this Topic so Thankyou QQQQ!
Sat 30/06/01 at 12:03
i think i should cancil my order and go to a shop
Sat 30/06/01 at 09:27
I've seen plenty avaliable in shops
Fri 29/06/01 at 19:55
Regular
My friend said he's been told he's got to wail til atleast a week Saturday for his GBA.

I told him he should've preordered it either way in advance (no pun intended) or to come with me to another videogames shop which I'm sure Tony wouldn't be too happy if I mentioned which one......
Fri 29/06/01 at 13:03
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
All Gameboy Advances are out of stock at present.

Orders are being sent in sequence, regardless of the pack orders.

Supplies are coming in most days and we are making headway against the backlog.

My apologies for any delay.
Thu 28/06/01 at 20:00
IF YOU GO TOO THE PAGE ON JUST THE GBA THE ONE AT 88 QUID YOU CAN SEE IT IS IN STOCK. BUT IF YOU GO TO THE BIG DEAL OR STARTER PACK THEY SAY IT IS NOT IN STOCK. THE THING IS THE GBA IS IN STOCK SO IS SUPER MARIO ADVANCE. THE ONLY THING THAT IS NOT IN STOCK IS THE RECHARGEABLE BATTERY AND ADAPTOR WHICH IF YOU LOOK UP IS NOT RELEASET YET. SO HAS ANYONE PLACED AN ORDER AND GOT THERE STARTER OR BIG DEAL. SR I WOULD THINK YOU COULD SEND US THE GBA AND SMA NOW AND WHEN THE RECHARGEABLE BATTERY AND ADAPTOR COMES OUT YOU CAN SEND US THEM BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO WAIT ON THE RECHARGEABLE BATTERY AND ADAPTOR COMEING OUT BEFORE I GET MY GBA. I WOULD HAVE IT BY NOW IF I JUST BOUGHT THE GBA AND SMA SEPERATE. HAS ANYONE THE SAME PROBLEM AND DO YOU AGREE.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.