GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is any one going to buy Smackdown 3"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/06/01 at 19:43
Regular
i might not get Smack down 3 because with WCW being brought by the wwf every one will wait for THQ to buy the WCW licence and then make a WCW VS WWF game
Thu 28/06/01 at 19:43
Regular
i might not get Smack down 3 because with WCW being brought by the wwf every one will wait for THQ to buy the WCW licence and then make a WCW VS WWF game
Thu 28/06/01 at 20:50
Regular
"WWJD"
Yeh its well worth getting its going to b wicked
Thu 28/06/01 at 23:24
Regular
"Whatever!"
I have Smackdown 2 and love it!! I will definately buy Smackdown 3!! Its going to be excellent - I dont care about the WCW license at the moment - I will wait until THQ buy that aswell and get the next game in the Smackdown series!!
Fri 29/06/01 at 02:14
Why would you want a wrestling game anyway?

Can you imagine trying to sell the idea of wrestling to a promoter if it never existed

"Well I'd like to get 2 huge muscley guys in a boxing ring, Dress them in the smallest speedo shorts we can find and get them to PRETEND they are knocking the cr*p out of each other, but they aren't really"

Do you think they would honestly go for it
it makes you wounder why they did in the first place!
Fri 29/06/01 at 09:50
Absolutely, proud to be a wrestling fan. It's a soap opera of sorts, much like Eastenders and Coronation Street, except a hell of a lot less depressing.

As for the games, the Smackdown! series has been excellent, and what I've seen of Bring it on!, doesn't look like it will dissapoint.

As for the WCW angle, it's possible that a few may make appearances as hidden wrestlers, fingers crossed. It's very unlikely, though, as production seems to be well advanced now. Shame.

Mark
Fri 29/06/01 at 12:38
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I will be buying Smackdown 3.
Fri 29/06/01 at 12:48
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
I'll probably get it, Wrasslin games are great fun. Especially designing your combateer.

If that's not a Rorshach Blot test in a computer game I don't know what is.
Fri 29/06/01 at 12:50
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Big Gay Rock
The Gimp
The Clown

So many freaky wrasslers
Fri 29/06/01 at 12:52
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
Casebook closed.
Fri 29/06/01 at 14:33
I won't EA's rugby sim ha more violence than a WWF game!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.