GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what do you think of the new nintendo ds"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/07/04 at 10:49
Regular
"i have a bad temper"
i think it looks really good
Mon 19/07/04 at 15:25
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
The DS game carts are a lot smaller than GBA ones - They're the size of SD cards for digital cameras.
It can also use both the DS and GBA game ports at the same time, which would mean you'll be able to get cameras, etc in the future (datel could also use this for an action replay)
It's gonna rule!!
Mon 19/07/04 at 13:55
Regular
Just some of the DS's features include wi fi, which means you can go online, wireless link up, where you can link up to more than 10 people, it has a text messaging service, if it's in sleep mode and you get a message or someone online comes into range, it will wake up, it has voice reconisation, two screens, one of which is touch screen, both screens are backlit, and both screens are capible of delivering near gamecube graphics. Infact metroid prime hunters lookes amazingly like the gamecube version.

The DS is no doubt a revolutionary machine and will kick the PSP in the (|). Sony might be stronger in the console market but the handheld market is still somthing that nintendo will dominate for a long time.
Mon 19/07/04 at 09:04
Regular
"i have a bad temper"
beat the psp (usb 20 port,umd eject,) the problem is that the games are disks so they are harder to carry around unlike the ds's they are like the gba's so easyer to carry around
Mon 19/07/04 at 08:56
Regular
I said I doubt the DS will kill the PSP. It's physically impossible for a start.

Do you really think Sony are going to underestimate Nintendo? Not a chance.

I'm not a Sony fanboy, but then, I'm not a Nintendo Fanboy either.

They will both rock.
Mon 19/07/04 at 08:52
Regular
"i have a bad temper"
how can you say that the nintendo ds (with a touch screen,microphone,4 action buttons,and a double port) will fail
Mon 19/07/04 at 08:48
Regular
Somehow I doubt it will.
Mon 19/07/04 at 08:46
Regular
"i have a bad temper"
by a far
Sun 18/07/04 at 18:02
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
It will kill PSP. That is all.
Sun 18/07/04 at 17:48
"period drama"
soz, no daat.
Sun 18/07/04 at 17:41
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
i fink u misspeled "doubt" m8

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.