GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Enter the Matrix"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Sun 18/07/04 at 13:42
Regular
Selling this currently on eBay;

[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8116527210&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1[/URL] for the auction.

Only five hours left to go, and at a current price of £1.40, it doesn't look like it'll go for much more than a tenner - so anyone wanting a cheap buy might like to check it out.

Apologies for the shameful item description.
Thu 22/07/04 at 12:50
Regular
"BOSE"
I wanna sell these:

DARK ANGEL
WOLVERINE'S REVENGE
PROJECT GOTHAM RACING
TETRIS WORLDS
CONFLICT DESERT STORM
HUNTER THE RECKONING
MUNCH'S ODDYSEE
007 NIGHTFIRE
FIFA WORLD CUP 2002

Never tried Ebay, so i'll have a go. But i could sell them in a few heart beats by advertising round the corner shop. i'm gonna say £9/£10 each or about £75 for the lot
Wed 21/07/04 at 22:03
Regular
meh, wouldn't want it for free. By the way you could get more money by trading it in at blockbuster. Why bother with ebay?
Tue 20/07/04 at 14:12
Regular
"BOSE"
:-D LOL!!
Mon 19/07/04 at 17:20
"I love yo... lamp."
It was worth the money just to see Monica Belluci and Jada Pinkett Smith getting off.
Sun 18/07/04 at 22:54
Regular
The hacking mode reminded me of trying to get old games to work on DOS.
Sun 18/07/04 at 13:50
Regular
There was an appeal in that I'm a fan of the Matrix films and wanted to play it through, if only for the extra story. In all fairness, the hacking mode was actually rather good and the hand-to-hand combat was fun.

A sub-par game, in truth, but I'm glad I played it through.
Sun 18/07/04 at 13:43
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I'm shocked that you bought it.
Sun 18/07/04 at 13:42
Regular
Selling this currently on eBay;

[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8116527210&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1[/URL] for the auction.

Only five hours left to go, and at a current price of £1.40, it doesn't look like it'll go for much more than a tenner - so anyone wanting a cheap buy might like to check it out.

Apologies for the shameful item description.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.