GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Someone please help me because I am going mad and I need help badly"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/07/04 at 00:23
Regular
Once upon a time I was one of the best pro evo 3 players, I beat ALL my mates and all the results of the matches were more likely to be (7- 1) or (6-0) or at least (5-2) and I always win, and I only layed with England, and I mean it, I never play with any other teams, and I still win teams like Brazil and Argentina, even when playing with single player I win with the difficulty set to maximum. But today something reaaaaaaaaaaaally weird was going on. I was playing with my mate (It was England VS England) I scored, untill that everything was normal, then I noticed that no matter what, I can't score any more, then he got a goal, then he got 3 more goals ! I kinda got frustrated, I thought he may have become somehow better, and in 2nd half, it was my Owen vs the keeper and I shot the ball, it was a lob and I scored, I kinda got happy, I went for it again , I shot normally just using the square button and it was a lob again ! So I didn't score, and I made something like 20 more attacks, and it was always, and I mean ALWAYS a lob !! I kept screaming and shouting, I watched my hands before I shot and it's still a lob !! the match ended 4-2 to him. I said no, we will repeat the match but this time we will switch the controllers. So we did, and exactly the same thing happened during the entire match! My mate said: Ok I'll let you have the ball so that you can try to score slowly and carefully so you can watch your hands, so I intentionally kept my finger away from L1 and I just pressed square, and it's still a lob! This didn't happen AT ALL with my mate, so it couldn't be a glitch in my copy of the game. So I tried to play with Brazil, the same thing happened. We switched controllers while playing with Brazil and the same thing happened !! I did everything I could, my mate completely left the controller and concentrated hardly on my fingers movements, and it's still a lob !! No matter what, all my shots are a lob. What the hell has happened to me ?????????????????
Fri 23/07/04 at 22:55
Regular
I didn't do that, I left the controllers as they are and played with controller 2.
Wed 21/07/04 at 15:48
Regular
"We love you Rooney!"
What she said.

:-D
Wed 21/07/04 at 10:50
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
What he said.
Wed 21/07/04 at 07:19
Regular
When you swapped sides, you didn't take your controller and place it in slot 2 did you? Effectively meaning you still used the same pad and got the same problem?

Maybe your pad is buggered.

Either that, or you're going insane.
Tue 20/07/04 at 19:45
Regular
"We love you Rooney!"
it wasnt on turbo or anything was it, tapping makes a lob
Tue 20/07/04 at 17:54
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Maybe you are dillusional.
Tue 20/07/04 at 12:47
Regular
I looked at the controls, and I didn't find anything about the lob. Besides my mate tried my controller and it was normal.
Tue 20/07/04 at 00:41
Regular
"Bicycle"
Go to "Controls" in options.

Then change them.

That'll fix it.

Probably.
Tue 20/07/04 at 00:23
Regular
Once upon a time I was one of the best pro evo 3 players, I beat ALL my mates and all the results of the matches were more likely to be (7- 1) or (6-0) or at least (5-2) and I always win, and I only layed with England, and I mean it, I never play with any other teams, and I still win teams like Brazil and Argentina, even when playing with single player I win with the difficulty set to maximum. But today something reaaaaaaaaaaaally weird was going on. I was playing with my mate (It was England VS England) I scored, untill that everything was normal, then I noticed that no matter what, I can't score any more, then he got a goal, then he got 3 more goals ! I kinda got frustrated, I thought he may have become somehow better, and in 2nd half, it was my Owen vs the keeper and I shot the ball, it was a lob and I scored, I kinda got happy, I went for it again , I shot normally just using the square button and it was a lob again ! So I didn't score, and I made something like 20 more attacks, and it was always, and I mean ALWAYS a lob !! I kept screaming and shouting, I watched my hands before I shot and it's still a lob !! the match ended 4-2 to him. I said no, we will repeat the match but this time we will switch the controllers. So we did, and exactly the same thing happened during the entire match! My mate said: Ok I'll let you have the ball so that you can try to score slowly and carefully so you can watch your hands, so I intentionally kept my finger away from L1 and I just pressed square, and it's still a lob! This didn't happen AT ALL with my mate, so it couldn't be a glitch in my copy of the game. So I tried to play with Brazil, the same thing happened. We switched controllers while playing with Brazil and the same thing happened !! I did everything I could, my mate completely left the controller and concentrated hardly on my fingers movements, and it's still a lob !! No matter what, all my shots are a lob. What the hell has happened to me ?????????????????

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.