GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yes, I've Found it!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/07/04 at 07:50
Regular
": ("
A few weeks ago I was trying to find a game that I always use to play when I was I little kid but I just couldn't find it, I asked a few people to help me remember it but we couldn't find it but just when reading my gamesTM magazine I see a game that looks exactly like the game i've bee wanting to see for years!

Its called Sunset Riders and looking at the screenshot reminds me of wonderful memories when me and my best friend used to play this game all the time, it was released in 1993 and I think I was about 3/4 when I had it. I had the Megadrive version and my best friend had the SNES version and we loved it so much!

I'm so happy that I got this magazine because it has just brought back loads of wonderful memories, its a shame I dont see my friend anymore and I dont have the game though.

My favorite part of the game (that I can remember) was when you were on the horses, I never played the game on my own, I always played with my mate going through bosses and killing loads of baddies together.

I'd love it if they could re-release this game on the GBA or something so I can play it again, it's apparently got one of the best game bosses. Did anyone else play this game?

What did you think of it?
Wed 21/07/04 at 11:53
Regular
"8==="
Cwazy Wabbit wrote:

> Yes, I've Found it!

Wed 21/07/04 at 08:49
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
No just the game. Though I was god at it when playing it on the Megadrive.
Wed 21/07/04 at 08:41
Regular
What Emulator were you using?

EDIT - or do you mean you found the game hard? (I thougth you meant it was impossible to run)
Wed 21/07/04 at 08:36
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I found SoR impossable on Rom. Dont know hwy but I just did.
Wed 21/07/04 at 07:11
Regular
I think I remember that, but I'll have to grab the ROM just to be sure :D

Which reminds me - I might as well get the ROMs for the SoR series too!
Tue 20/07/04 at 20:04
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I have no idea, but Rival Turf is one of the best Streets of Rage-esque games I've played, second only to SoR itself.
Tue 20/07/04 at 17:51
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Prequel to Rival Schools on the PSX?
Tue 20/07/04 at 16:18
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Play Rival Turf for the SNES.
Tue 20/07/04 at 16:15
Regular
": ("
ßulle†† wrote:
> Ah, the other one I'm thinking of is Gunstar Heroes. that was
> fantastic IMO :D

I remember this game (just looked at some pics), it was one of my most played games but I cant remember alot about it.
Tue 20/07/04 at 15:09
Regular
"Party like its 2005"
Blood Brothers was another good cowboy game I used to play a lot. (It was the follow up to the brilliant CABAL I think).
Anyone else remember these games?
They were 2 player, where your character (a cowboy or an indian) would stand at the front of the screen and you'd move him + his crosshair around trying to clear the screen of baddies.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.