GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rainbow Six 3 without online = crap"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rainbow Six 3'.
Tue 20/07/04 at 18:48
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Seriously, without online play, RS3 is nothing more than a pants FPS. The environments u cant interact with and the missions r very repetative. This game is gr8 with XBOX Live, but with no Gamecube Live RS3 is quite shocking.
Wed 21/07/04 at 12:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
All Xbox mags are idiots anyway.

Live play is cracking, but if they can't be bothered to make the single player decent as well, then it should be majorly pegged down.
Tue 20/07/04 at 21:38
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Yes, but Live mode will reduce you to living in a mountain of pizza and smelly clothes for months, whereas single player is decidedly average. If its the best online game I've ever played, yet lacks offline, and still offers 20/30 hours of play, then its a 90% game.
Tue 20/07/04 at 21:21
Regular
Shouldn't even get 90% if the single player is so poor..
Tue 20/07/04 at 19:16
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Everyone knows already. Merely comparing the 65% NGC score to the 90+% scores in Xbox mags is indication enough.
Tue 20/07/04 at 18:58
Regular
"a.k.a King"
I will then. Just wanted to point out 2 my fellow Gamecube owners not to get the game.
Tue 20/07/04 at 18:56
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
well just play the Xbox one then.
Tue 20/07/04 at 18:48
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Seriously, without online play, RS3 is nothing more than a pants FPS. The environments u cant interact with and the missions r very repetative. This game is gr8 with XBOX Live, but with no Gamecube Live RS3 is quite shocking.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.