GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo 2 hits cinema"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Thu 22/07/04 at 16:27
Regular
Ok so you probably already know that a HALO 2 trailer is being shown at cinemas in America, So we can't see it obviously...Well I've been searching and I found it for you :^)

[URL]http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=164795[/URL]

I haven’t posted a halo 2 topic in ages so shut your mouth and watch the trailer ok? :P
Thu 22/07/04 at 16:27
Regular
Ok so you probably already know that a HALO 2 trailer is being shown at cinemas in America, So we can't see it obviously...Well I've been searching and I found it for you :^)

[URL]http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=164795[/URL]

I haven’t posted a halo 2 topic in ages so shut your mouth and watch the trailer ok? :P
Thu 22/07/04 at 16:34
Regular
O _ O

EDIT - sweet, I'll be on Live in 30 mins if you're going on
Thu 22/07/04 at 16:36
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Noticed also that the press campaign has started, seen two different multipage adverts so far, one in the US mag EGM, and one in the GAME store magazine.
Thu 22/07/04 at 17:51
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Bit of a let down, if I'm honest.
Thu 22/07/04 at 20:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Thinking about it, they're going to have to make serious changes to make me even like the single player.

Having played the multi on the first on PC, Live play will be immense. But they better sort the single player out too.

Yes.
Fri 23/07/04 at 13:45
Regular
"\\"
The way the describe how Halo 2 is different from Halo makes sound average.

"A big change in "Halo 2" is the ability to turn alien weapons against the enemy. Jump onto the back of an alien hover ship and you can hijack it by booting out the baddie! Get your hands on a two-pronged alien energy sword and lunge across a field and kill enemies in a single, crushing sweep!"
Fri 23/07/04 at 13:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The thing is, apart from all the aesthetic frippery being updated, and of course Live (which is hardly innovatve is it?) what is actually really truly shockingly new? Dual wielding? Hijcaking of vehicles? NEW GUNS?!
Fri 23/07/04 at 13:54
Regular
"All about the Beats"
I mean, i aint too fussed about Halo 2 for now. Theres some fairly decent games in between now and the release of Halo 2.

I dont think Halo 2 will be ground breaking, but it will still be excellent. Just imagine Halo + Live.
Fri 23/07/04 at 19:30
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Fileplanet.com also has the trailer to download in great quality. bit of a wait for non members but obviously not for members :D
Sat 24/07/04 at 07:48
Regular
"BOSE"
DreamWarBird wrote:
> I mean, i aint too fussed about Halo 2 for now. Theres some fairly
> decent games in between now and the release of Halo 2.
>
> I dont think Halo 2 will be ground breaking, but it will still be
> excellent. Just imagine Halo + Live.

dude, can i have what ever you smoking? :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.