GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What happened to me?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/07/04 at 20:44
"Long time no see"
Hi there, I used to chat here quite a lot........ but quite some time ago. I've been able to reclaim my old name, even though I have a new email address and password.... which means that all my old stats have vanished.

I'm glum.

are they gone for good? How long does a screen name last for if you can't post?

Also, do any of the notables (which pretty much made up my entire list of buddies on here) still post around these parts?
Tue 05/10/04 at 21:44
Regular
Hey Tarrant.. oddly, I always thought you were still here anyway, like some strange feeling. Must have been in spirit.
Tue 05/10/04 at 21:41
Regular
"smile, it's free"
That's Mystique's doing... apparently the correct spelling is spider-man. After much pleading with the staffies using her femal wiles, she got the incorrect version filtered.
Wed 29/09/04 at 13:02
Regular
"Braaains"
There *are* no girls on the internet. As for Spiderman, it's strangely bleeped out as a swear if you try to enter it in a review.
Fri 23/07/04 at 12:04
Regular
I remember you.

These forums are filled with teenagers amusing one girl with their tales of excitement and joy and kleenex.

This one girl gets mad if you say 'spiderman' and thinks she's the big cheese around here.

She amuses me muchly.
Thu 22/07/04 at 22:19
Regular
I remember you. Yus.
Thu 22/07/04 at 21:56
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Hi, I remember you.

Yeah, if the accounts are inactive for an extended period they get deleted. You could probably reclaim your old stats if you ask in the Site Bugs forum.

FoG Chat is pretty much dead nowadays. General Chat is the poor mans version of FoG Chat, as it isn't as good as old times.
Thu 22/07/04 at 20:44
"Long time no see"
Hi there, I used to chat here quite a lot........ but quite some time ago. I've been able to reclaim my old name, even though I have a new email address and password.... which means that all my old stats have vanished.

I'm glum.

are they gone for good? How long does a screen name last for if you can't post?

Also, do any of the notables (which pretty much made up my entire list of buddies on here) still post around these parts?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.