GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GBA Storage Boxes"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/06/01 at 09:16
Regular
Pity that GBA games don't have similar neat plastic storage boxes that the old GB games had

Surely the carts are liable to damage if not stored away safely

Anyone know of a company that produces cases / wallets / anything ?
Wed 27/06/01 at 09:16
Regular
"# most wanted #"
Pity that GBA games don't have similar neat plastic storage boxes that the old GB games had

Surely the carts are liable to damage if not stored away safely

Anyone know of a company that produces cases / wallets / anything ?
Wed 27/06/01 at 09:31
You can buy the from www.ncsx.com or www.micmic.com.hk
Wed 27/06/01 at 14:33
Regular
"# most wanted #"
Thanks to Rik-Rik for the reply

I have ordered cases from ncsx
Sun 08/07/01 at 14:20
Is it worth buying a case? I'd like to hear some opinions because I'm not sure whether they are necessary or not...
Sun 08/07/01 at 15:48
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
Of course it is. The GBA by itslef costs more without the official carry case at special reserve, also it prevents your GBA from getting damaged.
Mon 09/07/01 at 10:35
I actually meant the game cases not the console carry case. It agree wholeheartedly that a carry case for the GBA itself is worth it.
Mon 09/07/01 at 10:35
Reading what I said earlier, I didn't phrase it very well.
Tue 10/07/01 at 00:44
Regular
yeah i think u definitly need cases for the games. They are so flippin small that they can be hard to find at times! still cant believe how they fit fit games onto thise ickle carts.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.