GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NINTENDO 64"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/07/04 at 14:11
Regular
"~DPG~"
Does Special Reserve stock any N64 accessories?
Tue 27/07/04 at 20:46
Regular
"boom boom click"
If u go to any game stores and look in the bargin bin theyres plenty of bames but as for accsesories u cant buy them separetly. u have to buy cirtian games to get them!
Lylat wars=Rumble pack
Perfect Dark=expansion pack
Pockemon stadium=Transfer pack
These games all cost around a tenner now so it wont hurt your bank account to buy them! Also try Ebay!!!
Mon 26/07/04 at 11:56
Regular
"Underbean"
in the chelmsford store they have a metal shelf thingy full of n64 stuff
Mon 26/07/04 at 11:54
Regular
"~DPG~"
thanks. I got to the review page, but you can't actually buy the game.
Mon 26/07/04 at 11:32
Regular
"Master Chef - halo"
What kind of accessories?

I think if you search enough you can find a rumble pack bundled with starfox.

Then I think the best way to get to that old thing is to click on the link of the review I did of it.

The review was shyte though.
Fri 23/07/04 at 14:11
Regular
"~DPG~"
Does Special Reserve stock any N64 accessories?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.