GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What filmaday should I get?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/06/01 at 21:40
Regular
I wanted Snatch or Fight Club but they are too expensive to choose. Everything else I either have or have seen many times. Any films people can recommend that I might not have seen and are beauties?
Tue 26/06/01 at 21:40
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I wanted Snatch or Fight Club but they are too expensive to choose. Everything else I either have or have seen many times. Any films people can recommend that I might not have seen and are beauties?
Tue 26/06/01 at 23:59
"possibly impossible"
Crouching tiger or Pitch Black, perhaps.
Wed 27/06/01 at 01:09
>Dan dives for cover<

Pb - Rakuga doesn't take too kindly to suggestions of Crouching Tiger...

The only DVD he can get is...

Mickey Blue Eyes!
Wed 27/06/01 at 16:11
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Go for The Erotic Witch Project, go on, y'know you want to heh.:)

Just kidding man :p

./Steve
Wed 27/06/01 at 19:38
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
pb wrote:
> Crouching tiger or Pitch Black, perhaps.

Please.. not that film. I may be the only one who dislikes it but I stand by my thoughts. It is a lame film that is boring to watch. Reasons why I didn't enjoy it? Do I need one - I didn't enjoy it fullstop!!
Wed 27/06/01 at 20:49
Wtership Down (the Animated Series) was released on DVD this week, you could get that?
Wed 27/06/01 at 21:16
Regular
"You've upset me"
Danger Mouse!
Wed 27/06/01 at 21:52
Well Im not too happy with the selection of films on UKDVD.com All my fav films arent even available to buy!

Seeya
Thu 28/06/01 at 09:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Se7en

2 disc version

Outstanding film
Thu 28/06/01 at 15:49
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Reservoir Dogs or U-571

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.