GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Masterclasses required...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/07/04 at 21:43
Regular
Can any one give me some advice for the following games:
PRG2: How on earth do you do the platinum challenges succesfully? In my opinion they are ruddy impossible, I cant even do hard. I try cornering with good lines and all that stuff but my cars seem to slow past speed cameras and the ai is so darn agressive in races. Any experts out their who can help me improve my technique?
Red faction 2, xiii, halo, crimson skies:
I am so crap at shooting!lol. Everytime I play with my friend he kicks my ss by about 40 kills. For example we were playing RF2 today and I had about 30 kills and he had something outrageous like 98. He insists that he never practices and is just naturally good. When I practice alot and still suck :P Same applies for xiii, halo and crimson skies. HELP???
Mon 26/07/04 at 13:09
Regular
you dont even need action replay for midtown madness 3. Their is a cheat to unlock everything anyway.
Mon 26/07/04 at 11:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
My mastaclarse #1:

In halo u sht da aleuns
Mon 26/07/04 at 06:49
Regular
It doesn't use codes, but saves.

Basically you just download a save onto the supplied memory card via the PC software, then copy said save onto your Xbox HDD and you're off.

There's loads of corrupt saves out there, so you need to be careful.

I admit, I have an Action replay, but only because I re-bought Midtown Madness 3 and couldn't be bothered playing through it all again to get all the cars.
Sun 25/07/04 at 18:39
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> you poof :) I finally got all Plat's about 10 weeks ago.
>
> If you can't do it legit buy an Action Replay.

didn't know you could get an Action Replay for Xbox...does it have codes for Halo, i wouldn't mind some new stuff on it
Sun 25/07/04 at 18:35
Regular
": ("
Just download the ghosts and try to copy what they do, sometimes works for me but I mainly get Silver awards.
Sun 25/07/04 at 18:33
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
you poof :) I finally got all Plat's about 10 weeks ago.

If you can't do it legit buy an Action Replay.
Fri 23/07/04 at 22:32
Regular
How the hell can I unlock the secret cars. Platinum is impossible. Unless their are any cheats....
Fri 23/07/04 at 21:51
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Halo and PGR2 Expert here...

ask away
Fri 23/07/04 at 21:43
Regular
Can any one give me some advice for the following games:
PRG2: How on earth do you do the platinum challenges succesfully? In my opinion they are ruddy impossible, I cant even do hard. I try cornering with good lines and all that stuff but my cars seem to slow past speed cameras and the ai is so darn agressive in races. Any experts out their who can help me improve my technique?
Red faction 2, xiii, halo, crimson skies:
I am so crap at shooting!lol. Everytime I play with my friend he kicks my ss by about 40 kills. For example we were playing RF2 today and I had about 30 kills and he had something outrageous like 98. He insists that he never practices and is just naturally good. When I practice alot and still suck :P Same applies for xiii, halo and crimson skies. HELP???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.