GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mr Machman says to Stone Cold were finished"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/06/01 at 18:45
Regular
Stone Cold Showers Mr Machman with gifts i.e a picture when their friendship started,a bow and arrow, i mean what was that about? Apparently he has wanted a bow and arrow or was he just tring to be nice,greatful to him. Some time during smackdown Mr Machman bumps into Stone Cold amd said,Stone Cold were through,Stone Cold was shocked and amazed then Mr Machman said think about it.

The Game reasntly has had an opperation and i have heard rumors about the Game,Stone Cold and Mr Machman falling out, is it true? who knows.
Mon 02/07/01 at 21:45
Regular
"Back in black"
Well he needed convincning!
Mon 02/07/01 at 19:39
Regular
"One More Chance"
It isent? WOW fooled again.
Mon 02/07/01 at 19:25
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
you mean wrestling isn't real?
Sun 01/07/01 at 13:58
Regular
"Back in black"
It's an on-screen rivalry. They aren't really hating each other.
Sat 30/06/01 at 19:53
it wld b cool but if Austin cld calm down bit coz the friendship btween good old jr have fallen apart and probably do sum damage 2 the team!!!!!
Sat 30/06/01 at 19:51
WOT THE ELL R U ON????????DRUGS lol
Sat 30/06/01 at 19:49
I wldn't give a dam if they split up and n e way the Game is me fav so if the roumours r true then good coz(1)they don't make a good team and(2)the Game is 2 good 2 b in the team they have.
Fri 29/06/01 at 13:12
Regular
"Back in black"
Stunner
Lou thez pess
stomping a 'mudhole'
???
???
And he had long blond hair!!! he he
Wed 27/06/01 at 21:22
Regular
"One More Chance"
He used to be a 5 man manouver and thats being kind.
Wed 27/06/01 at 21:15
Regular
"Back in black"
Yer mutch- austin does suck!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.