GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Playstation 2 rules!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/02/00 at 11:19
Regular
I'm waiting and waiting and wating for playstation2 to come. I have read all the PS2 specs and i have looked at many pictures from some of the games and i think its the ultimate gamemachine.
Tekken Tag Tournament is gonna be the a bestseller. Write to me if you got some new informations about TTT.

Bye for now.

Skrubban
Wed 02/02/00 at 11:19
I'm waiting and waiting and wating for playstation2 to come. I have read all the PS2 specs and i have looked at many pictures from some of the games and i think its the ultimate gamemachine.
Tekken Tag Tournament is gonna be the a bestseller. Write to me if you got some new informations about TTT.

Bye for now.

Skrubban
Wed 02/02/00 at 13:53
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
U may have seen all the pictures and read all of the specs but you don't know if the games will actually play well at all. For all you know the game-play of the games will be pritty pants because more time has just been spent on getting the graphics to look top notch instead of getting the games to play like a dream!

Cooky

Skrubban wrote:
: I'm waiting and waiting and wating for playstation2 to come. I have read all the PS2 specs and i have looked at many pictures from some of the games and i think its the ultimate gamemachine.
: Tekken Tag Tournament is gonna be the a bestseller. Write to me if you got some new informations about TTT.
:
: Bye for now.
:
: Skrubban
Sat 11/03/00 at 10:40
Cooky, if Sony handle the PS2 like they did with PS1, then it will do extremely well just as a games console and with all the extra features they are opening up the market to many more consumers.

You would have heard news from Japan if the gameplay was really bad...
Tue 21/03/00 at 14:51
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Yes hmm.. they have handled it really well so far haven't they. With a recall going out for all the memory cards, and soon a recall on the utility discs. Well if they carry on like this it's really going to be a great machine, isn't it!!!!!!!!

Cooky

Neo wrote:
: Cooky, if Sony handle the PS2 like they did with PS1, then it will do extremely well just as a games console and with all the extra features they are opening up the market to many more consumers.
:
: You would have heard news from Japan if the gameplay was really bad...
Mon 27/03/00 at 07:49
Cooky wrote:
: U may have seen all the pictures and read all of the specs but you don't know if the games will actually play well at all. For all you know the game-play of the games will be pritty pants because more time has just been spent on getting the graphics to look top notch instead of getting the games to play like a dream!
:
: Cooky
:
: Hi again!
I hope you not right about the graphics.
you're right Cooky,but I hope the games are likevice the graphics, if they are that good, jesus!!! I pray for that.
Bye bye.
Fri 12/05/00 at 01:16
The Playstation 2 simply Suckkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssss. It is a total waste of money and it sucks so hard.!!!!!!!!
Wed 07/06/00 at 18:52
Personally I think the graphics are pants!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.