GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"playstation rules"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/02/00 at 20:30
Regular
relpy to this message if you think ps2 will rule the earth!

DVD player, it can't fail
Fri 18/02/00 at 20:30
relpy to this message if you think ps2 will rule the earth!

DVD player, it can't fail
Sun 27/02/00 at 14:37
ithink ps2 will rule
the thing is it will be worth it because of the dvd player
Mon 28/02/00 at 14:06
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
No the PS2 won't rule!!!

ALL HAIL THE DOLPHIN!!!!

Cooky
Thu 02/03/00 at 10:04
The PS2 cannot fail, there simply is no worthy competition to stand against it. By the time the Dolphin comes out (whenever that is!!!) Sony will have sold millions of consoles all over the world.

Kev

Cooky wrote:
: No the PS2 won't rule!!!
:
: ALL HAIL THE DOLPHIN!!!!
:
:
: Cooky
Fri 07/04/00 at 01:59
X BOX!!!!! Double the speed, double the memory, broadband built in. Faster, better, and good PC - X box conversions no doubt.

Kev wrote:
: The PS2 cannot fail, there simply is no worthy competition to stand against it. By the time the Dolphin comes out (whenever that is!!!) Sony will have sold millions of consoles all over the world.
:
: Kev
:
: Cooky wrote:
: : No the PS2 won't rule!!!
: :
: : ALL HAIL THE DOLPHIN!!!!
: : Cooky
Sat 06/05/00 at 22:32
The X-Box is amazing, but Microsoft said in a press release that they plan for PC technology to overtake their beloved console in 2 MONTHS. Yes, 2 MONTHS. That's not very long, but that's life. It still sounds really good. Hopefully, even more games will appear on the X-Box than on any other console before it (and maye prices will go down to), since Microsoft have decided to do away with licensing fees.

I for one will get an X-Box if it delivers (unlike the PS2 which really isn't the huge leap in technology Sony made it out to be). After all, 300 million polygons per second is much better than 75 million, especially when you consider the PS2's current games all run at between 5-10 million per second. How did Sony manage to take such expensive hardware and then put it all together so badly that it performs like a DC (and often worse), which was half the price a whole year in advance! I expect the frequent use of that past phrase is what has caused Sony to start working on the PS3. 5 years away? I doubt it! More like 2 years away!

I don't want the PS2 to fail, but I hope it doesn't dominate the market, because it doesn't deserve to, that's for sure! The problem is too many casual gamers who don't even hear about how faulty the PS2 really is. The PS2 is going to arrive and everyone will say how good the PS2's graphics are, even though the DC has been doing it JUST AS WELL for over a year! And then they will dismiss the Dolphin and X-Box simply because they have a PS2.

And as for the Dolphin, it'll probably be great when it's released and we're celebrating the end of the 21st century. Why, Nintendo! Why!

BloodBath wrote:
> X BOX!!!!! Double the speed, double the memory, broadband built
> in. Faster, better, and good PC - X box conversions no doubt.
>
> Kev wrote:
> : The PS2 cannot fail, there simply is no worthy competition to
> stand against it. By the time the Dolphin comes out (whenever
> that is!!!) Sony will have sold millions of consoles all over the
> world.
> :
> : Kev
> :
> : Cooky wrote:
> : : No the PS2 won't rule!!!
> : :
> : : ALL HAIL THE DOLPHIN!!!!
> : : Cooky

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.