GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have £35 pounds (HELP)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/06/01 at 15:07
Regular
After getting my GBA on friday and Mario Advance on Saturday i have been addicted. Non stop 2d genius.
Suddenly my mom said "ill get you a game the weekend if you dont tell your dad". Brilliant!
So what shall i get:
Krazy Racers- No im waiting for Mario Kart
Tony hawks- got it for the palystation
Gt Advance- maybe, but ill be getting Gran turismo 3 in a few weeks.

Please help me. Does anyone know any good bames which are coming out soon (Sonic, when is it coming out?)

I do not want to waste money on a decent launch game if a excellant game will be out soon

Also im going to america in about a mnoth so any US date may also be helpful
THANKS
Wed 18/07/01 at 22:45
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
well, if you still have that £35 and a N64:

Look in the yellow pages for a shop called gamestation in the "computer games" section... or any other non-ripoff retailer.

Go to the shop and look in the window/inside for unboxed N64 games. They are £7/6 pounds for any game you would wish to mention!

Sonic
Wed 18/07/01 at 21:49
Oh, not this again.
Wed 18/07/01 at 21:00
save another £5 and get WWF no mercy

It rules!!!
Wed 11/07/01 at 22:18
"Uzi Lover"
Most say most the games on the GBA have been good hits, I currently own Tony Hawks 2 and it has to be the most amazing thing I have ever witnessed in the palm of my hand.

The thing about Tony Hawks is that the gameplay you can just sit down and play whenever you want, well in this case, you can play where ever you want! Without even having to sit down!

The game is top, a smooth frame rate and the most amazing graphics you would have ever seen on a portable system, maybe even the best you will ever see untill some time yet.

The only thing that makes this game a bit of a let down is the length of it, the challenges are pretty damn easy even if you aren't a pro-skater and the modes are quite limited, a two player link-up mode would of been sweet!

But, no doubt about it, Tony Hawks 2 is THE game to get for the GBA at the moment. If you miss out on it you are missing a classic handheld games that has set new standards for that of the future.
Wed 11/07/01 at 20:52
Castlevania is a surprise hit. No doubt you would have spent your £35 by now. Oh well.
Thu 28/06/01 at 18:58
Regular
"Back in black"
Get Kuru Kuru Kurrin- top game:)
Thu 28/06/01 at 08:28
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
cool , gonna import one right now !
Wed 27/06/01 at 20:55
Yes it has an option when you turn the game on English or Japanese.
Wed 27/06/01 at 20:49
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
Hey rik , when does chu chu rocket come out in the uk ?? the end of the week you say ? oh yeah and on your jap version can you change the language into english like it said you could on dailyradar ?
Wed 27/06/01 at 20:46
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I'm telling your dad!

not really, definently get mario kart but if you really like tony hawk then get it, it will still be great and now you can take it anywhere!
Great!
Andy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.