GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"where is best to get import games for gba?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/06/01 at 14:21
Regular
hey,
where are the best sites to get import games?
also do all imports work on the uk gba?

cheers big jay
Fri 29/06/01 at 14:24
Tony wrote:
> Buy UK, from a genuine source (like SR)

Then you'll have less
> chance of the package going missing in the post, and better service
> if the game develops a fault.

Will SR ever sell Import games or DVD's either on general sale or bought to order?
Fri 29/06/01 at 13:08
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Buy UK, from a genuine source (like SR)

Then you'll have less chance of the package going missing in the post, and better service if the game develops a fault.
Wed 27/06/01 at 22:30
Get the UK one, some of the US GBA's were defunct plus the UK GBA would give you something to do on the plane
Wed 27/06/01 at 21:41
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
It's probably best waiting for the english version to be released, most of the bugs have worked their way out of the game leaving a pleasant result.
Is it worth buying an import GBA? i'm going to America in the holidays and i'm thinking about getting one while i'm out there, should I just buy one in the UK?
Tue 26/06/01 at 21:13
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
EBay.com Or Ebay.co.uk
Tue 26/06/01 at 14:30
Yes imports work on the GBA. The best place to get them is www.ncsx.com in America or www.cex.co.uk . If yopu want US imports be prepared to pay more than they are in the UK. If you want Japanese games their are varying prices on the sites.
Tue 26/06/01 at 14:21
hey,
where are the best sites to get import games?
also do all imports work on the uk gba?

cheers big jay

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.