GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NBA Street Vol.2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'NBA Street 2'.
Tue 27/07/04 at 14:13
Regular
": ("
I got it this morning (I actually got the post in the morning!) and i've been playing it since!

I'm currently doing the 'Be a Legend' mode, somebody on here told me it's very easy and that they completed it really quickly but I really dont agree, theres alot to complete and alot of games to play.

I'm doing it on the Hard difficulty because i've played it on the PS2 before and i'm pretty good.

My team is pretty strong when playing the 'NBA Challenge' mode, i've got :

Jordan

Me

My mate's created player

Shaq

Iverson

I'm gonna be playing this game so much now, i'm so happy with the quality of the game too. I bought it for £10 thinking i'd get a second hand bashed up box when I really got a brand new SEALED game!

Me happy.

WHOOO!!!

EDIT :Who do you use in your 'Be A Legend' team?
Tue 27/07/04 at 14:13
Regular
I got it this morning (I actually got the post in the morning!) and i've been playing it since!

I'm currently doing the 'Be a Legend' mode, somebody on here told me it's very easy and that they completed it really quickly but I really dont agree, theres alot to complete and alot of games to play.

I'm doing it on the Hard difficulty because i've played it on the PS2 before and i'm pretty good.

My team is pretty strong when playing the 'NBA Challenge' mode, i've got :

Jordan

Me

My mate's created player

Shaq

Iverson

I'm gonna be playing this game so much now, i'm so happy with the quality of the game too. I bought it for £10 thinking i'd get a second hand bashed up box when I really got a brand new SEALED game!

Me happy.

WHOOO!!!

EDIT :Who do you use in your 'Be A Legend' team?
Tue 27/07/04 at 14:36
Regular
In my Be A Legend Team I have Osmosis, Whitewater, myself, Bonafide, and Stretch.

I only use the first three though, almost unbeatable combination.
As for my NBA challenge, I used the same team.
Tue 27/07/04 at 14:52
Regular
I haven't actually completed the whole game, i've got up to BiggieLittle on the PS2 version.
Tue 27/07/04 at 15:01
Regular
I bought it whilst i was in the US, came back on Monday, started playing it Tuesday, for a couple of hours a day, and it was completed by Saturday.
None of the teams are challenging, even on the hardest mode, and my wee brother won't play me at it because I always beat him.
I'll have to try and trade it in or something.
Bah.
Tue 27/07/04 at 15:10
Regular
You wont get much for it, theres no point and you can always come back to it if it's THAT easy.
Tue 27/07/04 at 16:08
Regular
Nah, if I find a game really easy, I'll complete it, and that's it, never play it again.
But, there's a shop nearme, which, if you trade in a game, plus 3 quid, you can pick a game of your fancy, of the same value, roughly, (for example, a newly released game would get a "1" rating, so, if you traded it in, you could pay an extra 3 quid, and get a different pre-owned "1" rated game,

Not too bad.
Tue 27/07/04 at 16:42
Regular
Pretty good deal that.

I know i'll eventually get bored of the game but i'm sure it'll keep me busy until a decent Cube game comes out.
Wed 28/07/04 at 10:01
Regular
Maddmun, I think you should try the Hard difficulty. I'm doing it right now and it's really hard, so hard that i've had to go down to Medium.

My last game was awful.

2 - 21

My team : Iverson, Kobe and Shaq.

Their Team : Jordan, Kidd and some really good Old School Legend guy.

Question : Whats the highest amount of Gamebreakers you can save?

I've got 2, can you get a third?
Wed 28/07/04 at 15:23
Regular
What do you mean?
You can pocket 1 gamebreaker, but then you need to use it.
But you can have as many level 2 gamebreakers as you want in one game/
Wed 28/07/04 at 15:45
Regular
I just tried Legendary mode.
Won 24-22

I was up 17 11 at one point, then they got a level 2 gamebreaker (which I was about to cancel, but they blocked my shot, did a few tricks, and got it), and that took us to 13-13 where we had a tough struggle up tot eh end where i blocked their shot and dunked it.

My man FLASH has a crown in power, so he's almost unblockable for dunks.

Still easier than games against other people though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.