GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Merry Christmas!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/12/06 at 23:58
"possibly impossible"
Well. Check those stockings and see if the man in red has come, because it's time once again to eat too much, spread tons of wrapping paper across the floor and generally celebrate - whatever it is you celebrate.

So Happy Christmas Freeola people. Have a good one.
Tue 02/01/07 at 23:12
Regular
"I may return"
angel halo wrote:
> i hate you

Me?
Tue 02/01/07 at 23:11
Regular
"angel"
i hate you
Mon 25/12/06 at 23:22
Regular
"I may return"
Is this a festive name? Or does it look stupid?

I was gonna do Tinsel, but thought this was more clever :P
Mon 25/12/06 at 21:38
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Nothing too interesting here, so it was the normal Christmas really: Though in terms of odd gifts, my brother was given, among other things, a book entitled A History of Cannibalism!

Plenty of chocolate here for me to get through now, along with a few of those Lynx, Kangol etc gift sets... handy, aside from any hair gel or similar products are of no good to me with my shoulder length hair! :^D

Still, not a bad day... hell, the food is great itself!
Mon 25/12/06 at 18:50
Regular
"I may return"
I've had a quite good day :)

Hope every one else has aswell. I was gonna be a scroogette, but couldn't :P
Mon 25/12/06 at 15:56
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
All in all I got about 2 hours of sleep last night, all in 15 minute-sized portions. I'm knackered, and I don't care. This is thee be Christmas ever. I've jsut eaten so mcuh Im about to be sick, and I'm going to whoop all my brothers and my cousin in Pro Evo, and any other game you care to name. Life is good.

And the best thing is, I got Kingdom hearts 2, Scene it, and a Juke-box shaped radio/cd player. I love life.
Have a good one everyone!

*Tears of turkey leg*.
Mon 25/12/06 at 12:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Got my mom some video games she wanted, my dad a bathrobe, uncle vouchers and be getting the gf something when i go back over there in April
Mon 25/12/06 at 12:49
Regular
"you've got a beard"
merry politically correct winter seasoned celebration!!

gots me a banjo :D
Mon 25/12/06 at 12:43
Regular
That's right, I meant Zen ^^ did you get her anything?

I couldnt find my mum anything the other day so I told her I'll get something after Christmas in the sales when we go to the bigger stores.
Mon 25/12/06 at 12:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Got the Creative Zen Vision: M. Just trying to figure out how to transfer my songs from my Zen onto it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.