GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cube online?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/07/04 at 20:41
Regular
"boom boom click"
i want online games 4 cube and i want em now!! I was so dissapionted with rainbow six 3 on cube as without online play it is terrible the only online game is Phantays star online! And to even get that online it costs about £100! nintendo are losing so much money to Microsoft and Sony because of no online capibilitys!!
Wed 28/07/04 at 10:12
Regular
"boom boom click"
hey Zelda girl how r u? always nice to see some zelda followers around! anyway u cant use warp pipe to play online without loads of equipment!
P.s I love the zelda online adventures idea!!!
Wed 28/07/04 at 01:40
Regular
"shy girl"
zelda...super smash bros. melee...
Tue 27/07/04 at 22:06
"Majestic"
cookie monster wrote:
> if you want it so much use warp pipe to play mario kart online.

No, Dont
Tue 27/07/04 at 21:18
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
if you want it so much use warp pipe to play mario kart online.
Tue 27/07/04 at 21:13
Regular
Zelda: The Online Adventure...
Tue 27/07/04 at 21:11
"period drama"
muh
Tue 27/07/04 at 20:41
Regular
"boom boom click"
i want online games 4 cube and i want em now!! I was so dissapionted with rainbow six 3 on cube as without online play it is terrible the only online game is Phantays star online! And to even get that online it costs about £100! nintendo are losing so much money to Microsoft and Sony because of no online capibilitys!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.