GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best xbox graphics"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/07/04 at 16:49
Regular
Their are many games on the xbox which are a perfect showcase for it's graphical power. But what game has the best graphics? I'd say it's probably crimson skies. Until Riddick comes out of course.
Quote from gamespot about Riddick:
'has the best graphics we've ever seen in an xbox game, and we've seen them all.'
Tue 14/09/04 at 17:14
Regular
Chaos Theoryp probably. But at the moment, I'd have to say PGR2, it just looks so fecking realistic.
Tue 14/09/04 at 16:45
Regular
Doom 3 and Chronicles of Riddick have per-pixel lighting, they win, hands down :D
Tue 14/09/04 at 15:57
Regular
"Nicolaj"
Doom 3 itīs not out yet but i have seen the screenshots and they looking good
Mon 13/09/04 at 08:24
Regular
"eat toast!"
Ninja gaiden
Sun 12/09/04 at 21:47
"Was the man of marz"
I don't always think 'best graphics' are the most important thing. I much perfer glitch free games. I havn't noticed one in Toca race driver
Sun 12/09/04 at 10:51
Regular
"BOSE"
From what i've seen of Halo 2 (full screen e3 level 1 (?) trailer) it looks as riddick says "beautiful" :-) that's an under statement

Riddick & Doom 3 close to
Sun 12/09/04 at 09:59
Regular
Dead or Alive 3, the original graphics power xbox showing title
Sat 11/09/04 at 19:45
"Umbrella"
Genma Onimusha, Escape From Butcher Bay, and Doom 3, has very nice graphics. Most X-Box games has nice graphics.
Sun 01/08/04 at 22:27
"Its Your Pleasure"
Doom 3 looks awesome.
Sat 31/07/04 at 14:31
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Crimson Skies has okay graphics, but there's also a lot of fogging in it which reduces draw distance. I have seen a few screenshots of Riddick and it looks awsome visually, but right now I would say RalliSport Challenge 2 looks pretty stunning, plus it has great gameplay to match.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.