GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSC 6 -- 5tacey"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/12/06 at 16:20
Regular
The first memory I have of Stacey is at the fancy-dress party, to which she went dressed as Lara Croft. She passed it off quite well, apart from the fact that she had strawberry-blonde hair and her breasts weren't big enough. But you know, nothing’s perfect.

The second memory I have of Stacey is when I saw her glugging back a bottle of cider in the kitchen. It was Christmas, so what the heck. I was kitted out as the Pope by the way, and Stacey (being a good Catholic girl) took an instant shine to me. What’s your name? she asked. John-Paul, I said. I think she actually believed me.

The third memory I have of Stacey is of her kneeling in the bathtub puking up. I held onto her ponytail as she retched up her tea. I bet this never happens to the real Miss Croft, I joked. By that point, I don’t think she even knew who I was.

The fourth memory I have of Stacey is in the crowded living room looking like a smudged mannequin. She was biting a red bauble she’d picked off the Christmas tree as if it were an apple. How are you feeling my child, I said (doing my Pope impression for the umpteenth time). Get lost, she blabbed, and threw the bauble at my head.

The fifth memory I have of Stacey is of her dancing on a table. Well it was more of a striptease in truth. The gun holsters went flying, followed by the plastic guns, followed by the turquoise top (raucous male cheers) -- and when she went for the button of her hotpants, two of her friends (Cinderella and a nun) pulled her down and led her away.

I never saw Stacey again after that. But it’s funny that every time I see a red bauble (the kind we hang on trees at Christmas), I think of her and play through my mind the five memories. I wonder where she is now …
Fri 05/01/07 at 18:48
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I agree with Everpain - it sounds like a great party. I wish I'd been there :)

I like this one. It has a gentle flow and nice rhythm (sp) to it.
Thu 04/01/07 at 23:16
"possibly impossible"
Quite funny, in a strange sort of way. It didn't go anywhere, true, but at the same time it was quite sweet...
Mon 01/01/07 at 09:58
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
I don't like it, in truth. Not really a story at all.
Sun 31/12/06 at 17:08
Regular
"Author of Pain"
Sounds like a great party.

Nice story too. I love reminiscing.
Sun 24/12/06 at 16:20
Regular
The first memory I have of Stacey is at the fancy-dress party, to which she went dressed as Lara Croft. She passed it off quite well, apart from the fact that she had strawberry-blonde hair and her breasts weren't big enough. But you know, nothing’s perfect.

The second memory I have of Stacey is when I saw her glugging back a bottle of cider in the kitchen. It was Christmas, so what the heck. I was kitted out as the Pope by the way, and Stacey (being a good Catholic girl) took an instant shine to me. What’s your name? she asked. John-Paul, I said. I think she actually believed me.

The third memory I have of Stacey is of her kneeling in the bathtub puking up. I held onto her ponytail as she retched up her tea. I bet this never happens to the real Miss Croft, I joked. By that point, I don’t think she even knew who I was.

The fourth memory I have of Stacey is in the crowded living room looking like a smudged mannequin. She was biting a red bauble she’d picked off the Christmas tree as if it were an apple. How are you feeling my child, I said (doing my Pope impression for the umpteenth time). Get lost, she blabbed, and threw the bauble at my head.

The fifth memory I have of Stacey is of her dancing on a table. Well it was more of a striptease in truth. The gun holsters went flying, followed by the plastic guns, followed by the turquoise top (raucous male cheers) -- and when she went for the button of her hotpants, two of her friends (Cinderella and a nun) pulled her down and led her away.

I never saw Stacey again after that. But it’s funny that every time I see a red bauble (the kind we hang on trees at Christmas), I think of her and play through my mind the five memories. I wonder where she is now …

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.