GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ubisoft unveil new Xbox capabilities!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/07/04 at 09:47
Regular
Heh, just reading up on Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow on the Ubi website:

Features:

New Single Player Campaign with new diversified and challenging objectives, new weapons and equipment; and beautiful Mediterranean and Eastern European level environments.

Improved, Smarter AI Terrorists: Watch the bad guys call for backup when they are out-numbered or use hostages as human shields.

New Objective-Based Game Modes... Capture the Point: Teams battle to capture and hold designated points on the map. Capture the Flag: Teams must race to the centre to take possession of a specific item, and defend it as they carry it back to their compound.

Black Arrow will be one of the first games to offer the new Xbox(tm) Live(tm) features, such as: User-created tournaments; Massaging; and Clan statistics.

New Tactics for Online Multiplayer: Black Arrow will offer new private team lobbies where players can use a planning interface to develop strategies before online matches begin.

New Split-Screen mode for offline two-player collaboration: Tackle each single-player mission with a buddy - and two AI teammates.

It seems you can get a massage whilst taking out your mates with a G3A3 (or whatever it is :D)
Thu 29/07/04 at 09:47
Regular
Heh, just reading up on Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow on the Ubi website:

Features:

New Single Player Campaign with new diversified and challenging objectives, new weapons and equipment; and beautiful Mediterranean and Eastern European level environments.

Improved, Smarter AI Terrorists: Watch the bad guys call for backup when they are out-numbered or use hostages as human shields.

New Objective-Based Game Modes... Capture the Point: Teams battle to capture and hold designated points on the map. Capture the Flag: Teams must race to the centre to take possession of a specific item, and defend it as they carry it back to their compound.

Black Arrow will be one of the first games to offer the new Xbox(tm) Live(tm) features, such as: User-created tournaments; Massaging; and Clan statistics.

New Tactics for Online Multiplayer: Black Arrow will offer new private team lobbies where players can use a planning interface to develop strategies before online matches begin.

New Split-Screen mode for offline two-player collaboration: Tackle each single-player mission with a buddy - and two AI teammates.

It seems you can get a massage whilst taking out your mates with a G3A3 (or whatever it is :D)
Thu 29/07/04 at 10:03
Regular
"\\"
Hoo!

When's it out?

Anyone have a stiff neck?
Thu 29/07/04 at 20:36
Regular
Is it one of "those" type massaging forms?
Thu 29/07/04 at 23:10
Regular
"8==="
*Kivs*
Thu 29/07/04 at 23:12
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
*mouth watering*

If that's what's coming, then I'm convinced!!!
Thu 29/07/04 at 23:42
Regular
"8==="
"Capture the point" really is what I was after.

*Very pleased*
Fri 30/07/04 at 00:36
Regular
"New private team lobbies where players can discuss strategies" blah blah.

erm...I'd rather the standard lobby where we can gloat or be laughed at. Only the hardcore will bother with team lobbies I imagine - unless they're compulsary.
Fri 30/07/04 at 01:33
Regular
"8==="
Hardcore?

*Gets 'THE STICK'*
Fri 30/07/04 at 09:27
Regular
I bet Triumph the Dog would have a lot to say about those who only discuss strategies on voice communicative games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.