GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"do u think that superstars that come from other companies should be given a better chance that they are a the moment?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/06/01 at 13:06
Regular
i think that the superstars that come from other companies should be given a better chance than they are.

from ecw
the likes of ryhno,spike dudley,justin credable,jerry lynn,
and tajiri should be given a better chance,most of these superstars were the ecw champions and the best in the buisness,and they come in to the wwf and they are no were,
like jerrry lynn he was the ecw champion he beat the likes of rob van dam and tommy dreamer,and he comes into the wwf and he gets put in the light heavy weight devision,
and tajiri he was one of the best in ecw and he entre the wwf and becomes william regals slave.

they shoulds be given more credit than that they are beeter than that the should be given huge pushes.

please give your opinions on this i would be great full to her from you, for or agaisnt.
Mon 25/06/01 at 13:06
Regular
"pro evo fan"
i think that the superstars that come from other companies should be given a better chance than they are.

from ecw
the likes of ryhno,spike dudley,justin credable,jerry lynn,
and tajiri should be given a better chance,most of these superstars were the ecw champions and the best in the buisness,and they come in to the wwf and they are no were,
like jerrry lynn he was the ecw champion he beat the likes of rob van dam and tommy dreamer,and he comes into the wwf and he gets put in the light heavy weight devision,
and tajiri he was one of the best in ecw and he entre the wwf and becomes william regals slave.

they shoulds be given more credit than that they are beeter than that the should be given huge pushes.

please give your opinions on this i would be great full to her from you, for or agaisnt.
Tue 26/06/01 at 17:42
They can't just put them straight into the main event. Rhyno, Spike and Tajiri are all getting regular airtime. Lynn became a champ in his first match, ok so it was the LH belt but that still ain't bad!
Tue 26/06/01 at 17:49
Regular
"Back in black"
The wwf officials have to monitor them- see were the newbies fit in. If they do well- they et there chance, if they fail to impress, they be left hanging about!
Tue 26/06/01 at 19:50
Regular
just like here
Tue 26/06/01 at 20:34
Regular
"One More Chance"
Rhyno needs gold and lots of it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.