GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Corleone: Why bother?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/06/01 at 10:49
Regular
Dude, you type nothing but childish insults.

They lack wit, brevity, intelligence and style.

Surely,if you hate it that much, why post?
Mon 25/06/01 at 10:49
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Dude, you type nothing but childish insults.

They lack wit, brevity, intelligence and style.

Surely,if you hate it that much, why post?
Mon 25/06/01 at 10:52
Regular
"not dead"
You must be jealous. Scum.
Mon 25/06/01 at 11:05
Regular
Goaty, if you hadn't typed the guys name in the title, I would have been insulted!!
Mon 25/06/01 at 11:21
Goatboy wrote:
> Dude, you type nothing but childish insults.

They lack wit,
> brevity, intelligence and style.

Surely,if you hate it that much,
> why post?

Have you been watching to much Bi Brother DUDE?
Mon 25/06/01 at 11:24
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
No, I'm a lazy sod that uses phrases from other cultures to my own effect and usage.

n'est pas?

Maricon.

I'll rip your cajones off and feed 'em to you.

Punk
Mon 25/06/01 at 13:36
Mmmmm..... cajones.....
Mon 25/06/01 at 18:28
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Good! At least somebody agrees with me about that retard Corleone.
Mon 25/06/01 at 18:52
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
So Corleone plays out in his usual style.

Patronise me all you want Mikey-boy, it goes over my head.

I dont have time in my life for hatred, belittling others and wasting my time with nastiness.

My life is about my friends, my band and my girlfriend.
I consider most of the people on here friends, merely through talking on these forums.

There are some that tend to respond with sarcasm, but it's taken with a smile.
However, from Corleone, I have only ever read put-downs, rudeness and general hatred.

I know I post crap, say "dude" too much and can get opionated over the smallest things, but it's all done with humour and an interest in swapping opinions with people.

What I don't understand is someone that never posts anything himself, never attempts to offer anything valid and merely exists to pour scorn on others.

Corleone, is your self-opinion that low? Do you only feel good when placing yourself above everyone else?
Because it aint working, you have alienated the regulars and even the staff can't stand your vile posts attacking others.

It's easy to be brave on a computer screen, I bet you take all manner of crap from people in "the real world" and dont say anything.
You run home and post on forums to make yourself feel better.
It doesn't work though Michael.

Offer posts that say something, anything - just dont waste your time being so rude to people.

Just relax, try smiling and realise that the only one that thinks you're cool or clever is you.
Everyone else finds you boring and crass.

The only reason I say this is that you may take some notice and stop being such a tool to people.
I don't claim to be anything other than a fool that posts nonsense 95% of the time.

But, we hold a poll right now between you and anyone else on this forum, and you lose.

Why bother?
Why waste your passion on anger? Spend it wisely dude, lighten up and make some friends.
Say what you want, I dont care.

Today is a beautiful day, I'm off to rehearse with my band tonight, we spend 2 days recording our next CD single and tomorrow night I'm staying at my girlfriend's. We'll go sit in the sunshine and have a drink, a nice meal and walk home together, enjoying the day and our lives.
In 4 weeks time, we play in London to our friends and strangers that come to see us because they like our music.
284 people at the last one, sold the venue out.

Does that sounds "Crap" and "boring", make me "scum"?
Good, I'm proud to be worthless in your eyes if I get on with life and enjoy every single day I'm around.
Everyone here posts because they have an opinon on something.
We may not agree on everything everyone says, but it's a perfectly reasonable, friendly argument at worst.

Your childish taunts and world-views are not welcome here anymore.
Go somewhere where nobody knows you, start again and try to get it right.

Dont hate us because we smile, joke and talk rubbish.
Mon 25/06/01 at 19:31
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Well said Goatboy although I'm not sure we needed the detailed plan of what you're going to do in the next week or so.....or was that for added affect.

:)
Mon 25/06/01 at 21:35
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Goatboy wrote:
I'm off to rehearse with my band tonight, we spend 2 days recording our next CD.

Whats the band called? You got any singles already out? What type of music do you play?

Sorry about all these questions but Iam interested Goatboy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.