GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""Wldnas""

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/07/04 at 00:09
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
[URL]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wldnas&r=f[/URL]
Sun 01/08/04 at 20:07
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
ta

:)
Sun 01/08/04 at 17:50
Regular
The reason this began on the Nintendo forum is because Wldnas told me Id find Edgy here. It has been goin on for a long time and I am sorry. If Wldnas responds to my email I'll post that on here purely for interest's sake, but I'll keep the Wldnas stuff to a minimum.
Sun 01/08/04 at 15:10
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I still fail to see the relevance of all this "hacker" nonesence with Nintendo. This has been going on for probably a year now, and it is getting quite beyond a joke. Can't you take this outside, from the forum!?! MSN??

:)
Sat 31/07/04 at 21:16
Regular
He's completely bonkers. He ranted to me about all these hackers trying to destroy his computer and his life. If he ever tries talking to you be very careful indeed. (The men in white coats will get him again soon)
Sat 31/07/04 at 15:25
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Wldnas seems wonderful.
Sat 31/07/04 at 14:41
Regular
Dunno exactly what, but Wldnas is annoyed with loads of people. He was pretty angry though
Sat 31/07/04 at 14:36
Regular
So what has Edgy done to upset him then?
Sat 31/07/04 at 14:36
Regular
Oh, and as for the hackers, I don't know if they're real or not, but Wldnas certainly seemed sure of the existence of this Frank Miller person.
Sat 31/07/04 at 14:34
Regular
Yes, that was me. Wldnas asked me to help him "get revenge" by annoying everyone.
Sat 31/07/04 at 14:29
Regular
What amazes me is that there was all this stuff about a 'battle' going to take place on these forums, and 'beware your computers are in danger' yet nothing but spam has appeared on here.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.