GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sega classics"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/06/01 at 08:07
Regular
Streets of Rage and Golden Axe have been confirmed for the GBA.

Whether these are new versions, or ports of the old games I don't know.

There has been no news of a new Fantasy Zone or Wonderboy game however. Damn I'd love to see those guys in some new games!
Tue 26/06/01 at 10:07
Turtles in time was better than both those games.
Mon 25/06/01 at 21:02
Regular
"Whatever!"
WOW - Streets of Rage was one of the best Megadrive games ever - A GBA version should go down a treat!!
Mon 25/06/01 at 15:38
Regular
It's rumoured that Sega are converting the whole of the Sega Smash Pack to the GBA, all on 1 cart.
Mon 25/06/01 at 12:43
Regular
I had these for the DC, on the Sega Smash Pack, I got it imported from the States, very good, reminded me of the good old days, when a mindless 2D scrolling game was heralded as fun, not hounded as unoriginal!!
Mon 25/06/01 at 12:40
Golden Axe was the first ever game that I played on a console! I did play Tetris before that, but that was on a GB before colour ceased to exist. I remember that I used to love the idea of choosing between the three different characters (but all I remember is that Amazon-type woman).
Mon 25/06/01 at 12:37
Good show!
Mon 25/06/01 at 08:07
Regular
"not dead"
Streets of Rage and Golden Axe have been confirmed for the GBA.

Whether these are new versions, or ports of the old games I don't know.

There has been no news of a new Fantasy Zone or Wonderboy game however. Damn I'd love to see those guys in some new games!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.