GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"enter the matrix xbox is there a new game coming out"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Sat 31/07/04 at 20:14
Regular
I recently watched the matrix the triliogy and bought enter the matrix i have already completed it with noibe and ghost on easy with no cheating but the only thing that keeps getting on my nerves is people writing to website's on cheat section to unlock neo and morphous and trinity but i don't think there is a such thing to unlock them if you know how to then please reply.

p.s also i heard on a guide there might be a new matrix game coming out i hope this is ture i really enjoyed the game and the movies.

thank you for reading this yours faithfully J.STRINGER
Thu 05/08/04 at 14:09
Regular
Who's your favourite character in the matrix mine is neo is everyone else is probley neo too.
Thu 05/08/04 at 10:39
Regular
captainstringer wrote:
> that matrix online doesn't look any good
Thu 05/08/04 at 10:38
Regular
that matrix online does look any good
Sun 01/08/04 at 11:28
Regular
Na i got matrix revolutions on dvd putting on now to look at it
Sun 01/08/04 at 11:24
Regular
"hulagadoo"
captainstringer wrote:
> I didn't know about that but have they named the new matrix game
> coming out
> yet

Sorry I can't remember, im sure it had a name though, "the matrix online"? - I don't know, if you havent got the dvd just go into a shop and look at the case at the featurette's bit and look for the "New Game".
Sun 01/08/04 at 11:22
Regular
I didn't know about that but have they named the new matrix game coming out
yet
Sun 01/08/04 at 11:16
Regular
"hulagadoo"
If you have the matrix revoloutions on dvd there is a feature to watch about the new game which is going to be online and you are your own person, can't remember much more though as I only rented the film but check it out if you have it.3
Sun 01/08/04 at 11:04
Regular
I hope the new matrix game has more than two playable Characters in single player mode i think this new matrix game could be brilliant as they don't have rush has the matrix films are done meaning they will include loads of new things in the game
Sat 31/07/04 at 22:18
Regular
"BOSE"
Those are the cheats. I've got the game and tried it a few times and they don't work. Also, the cheats are all over the internet which is stupid! I completed the game then got Spark's Ttraining Level. Can't work out how to open the door near the cage. I've beaten the shilings out of so many SWAT guys...is that not enough!!!?

And yes, "it's true what many of you have heard!" (sorry i had to do that). They're making another 2 matrix games. They're gonna make the bullet time and everything way cooler. As there's not a fourth matrix film, we wonder what the first...and second game is gonna be about! Some people think the 2nd game will be based on The Matrix. Playing as Neo. Don't forget Trinity and Morpheous. Downloading martial arts moves, piloting helicopters, the lobby scene, fighting Morpheous in the sparing room etc. I'm hoping the 3rd game you will play as The One One to his full powers :-)
Sat 31/07/04 at 20:51
Regular
Here are the cheats to unlock them which don't work

To get Neo
F2222546

To get Trinity
00F58256

To get Morpheous

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.