GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"can anybody tell me wether an eyetoy is any good?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/08/04 at 12:06
Regular
can anybody tell me wether an eyetoy is any good?
i was goin to get one a while back but my older brother sed thy are naff.
are they?
Thu 05/08/04 at 13:00
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Yuri_Fan wrote:
> Believe it or not, yes.

I don't damn well believe it!

what would you rather do, wield a halberd killing thousands on DW or clean your neighbour's windows?
Wed 04/08/04 at 22:52
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Believe it or not, yes.

Especially when you purchase Sega superstars.

House of the dead won't be the same again!!!
Wed 04/08/04 at 14:03
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Ich hasse EyeToy.
Sun 01/08/04 at 18:27
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I was talking more about well known games making use of the eye toy. Rather than eye toy making eye toy games. Like the Tony Hawks idea where it was going to be possible to put your face on a character via the camera. Stuff like that.
Sun 01/08/04 at 16:18
Regular
"French the Fries!"
Clazon wrote:
>
> However, it would certainly be worth buying if they started to make
> some games that incorporate it for photos, movement, etc.

It seems that they are starting to...

[URL]http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/sports/eyetoyantigrav/preview_6096785.html[/URL]
Sun 01/08/04 at 12:46
Regular
"The Red Shift"
If it's possible to borrow one or rent one, then do that. It's like a drug, you get a huge rush first time, then it subsides the more you play it. There's no real difficulty so it kinda loses its appeal after you've played each game and got good at it. A rental or lending of it would be perfect to give you a good taste of what it's all about.

However, it would certainly be worth buying if they started to make some games that incorporate it for photos, movement, etc.
Sun 01/08/04 at 12:06
Regular
can anybody tell me wether an eyetoy is any good?
i was goin to get one a while back but my older brother sed thy are naff.
are they?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.