GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy is like Marmite"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/08/04 at 12:43
Regular
"We love you Rooney!"
You either love it or you hate it!

I, after playing roughly 6 hours of FFX, hate it. I simply do not see the appeal of it,its just as bad as pokemon, but pokemon looks better. This game is simply dire.

Oh, i dont like marmite either
Sun 01/08/04 at 12:43
Regular
"We love you Rooney!"
You either love it or you hate it!

I, after playing roughly 6 hours of FFX, hate it. I simply do not see the appeal of it,its just as bad as pokemon, but pokemon looks better. This game is simply dire.

Oh, i dont like marmite either
Sun 01/08/04 at 12:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Always thought it was like British pop music, the old games were good but this new stuff is terrible
Sun 01/08/04 at 15:58
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
FFX is great.
Sun 01/08/04 at 16:17
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Go and play 7, 10 is utter crap in comparison.
Sun 01/08/04 at 16:23
Regular
"French the Fries!"
I guess you're right about the marmite thing. I personally like Final Fantasys but I dont think it is entirely fair to say that X is completely crap compared to VII, because there are thing that are good about 10 that weren't in previous ones, like controling aeons.

But thats my opinion, not necessarily yours. :D
Sun 01/08/04 at 16:25
Regular
"We love you Rooney!"
but i dont want to buy it as i may not like it, and i can't rent because it takes too long to get into it
Sun 01/08/04 at 18:31
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I really quite enjoyed 10. I also enjoyed 9, and 8, and 7 (but less so than 8).

They all rock. Honest guv'
Sun 01/08/04 at 19:14
Regular
"accidental superher"
i've enjoyed pretty much all FF games i've played (except FF: mystic quest -or something like that and FF crystal chronicles)
Sun 01/08/04 at 20:56
"period drama"
Just don't give up on the series because you - with great taste - thought X was crap. VII easily one of the best games ever made.
Sun 01/08/04 at 23:49
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I had 7 for the PS1 and hated it, really didn't like it at all. Still have it somewhere. Only played it for a bit a few times. Found it very boring and have avoided the FF games since.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.