GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"headset for pc"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/08/04 at 13:24
"everyone must die!"
does n e 1 know where i can buy a comfortable headset that i can use on the internet whilst playing games from?
Sun 01/08/04 at 13:24
"everyone must die!"
does n e 1 know where i can buy a comfortable headset that i can use on the internet whilst playing games from?
Sun 01/08/04 at 13:40
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I use this one, [URL]http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/en_US/products/cat640035/cat1430032/prod440020[/URL] Bought if from Curries well over a year ago if I remember properly. It looks kinda big but it is comfortable.
Sun 01/08/04 at 16:33
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
[URL]http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/q_GG6295_headphones__trust_.html[/URL]

SR sell many, but also if you have a PS2 one that will work fine, just plug it into the USB port on the PC. If you can afford it then go for a USB one - easier to connect and you can easily put it away once you are done instead of it gathering dust etc

Type "Headset" into the search bar at the top of the screen to list all the SR stocked oness. I looked at Amazon but they are very very expensive.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.