GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Operation Flashpoint"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Operation Flashpoint'.
Sun 01/08/04 at 20:16
Regular
"bit of a brain"
So how many of you guys actually have this, one of the best games of all time, ripe for a multiplayer session?

Anyone who wants to see how much fun it is needs to [URL]http://www.iamsock.com/reviews/game/ofm.html[/URL]

So, anyone who fancies a game or a hundred, or anyone who has a decent map avec cutscenese galore, or anyone with stories to tell should basically announe it here so I and you can mull over how great Op Flash is.
Sun 01/08/04 at 20:16
Regular
"bit of a brain"
So how many of you guys actually have this, one of the best games of all time, ripe for a multiplayer session?

Anyone who wants to see how much fun it is needs to [URL]http://www.iamsock.com/reviews/game/ofm.html[/URL]

So, anyone who fancies a game or a hundred, or anyone who has a decent map avec cutscenese galore, or anyone with stories to tell should basically announe it here so I and you can mull over how great Op Flash is.
Sun 01/08/04 at 21:19
Regular
Excellent game. Buying it back on Wednesday along with Alien vs. Predator 2 so I will be up for a bash then.
Sun 01/08/04 at 21:34
Regular
"Selected"
ha - that site's ace
Sun 01/08/04 at 23:11
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
That was hilarious.
I'm going to dig out the disc and reinstall it.
Sun 01/08/04 at 23:19
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
mikelar wrote:
> ha - that site's ace

Haha Nash-boy has fans.
Mon 02/08/04 at 09:34
Regular
"bing bang bong"
I will be up for a multiplayer sesh of this. I suck at it though.
Mon 02/08/04 at 11:47
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Oh don't worry guys, you don't need to be good. If anyone fancies a game this week you can add me or Nash-brains to msn ([email protected] and [email protected]) and we can go slaughter some Ruskies/American pigs/Civilians/each other.
Mon 02/08/04 at 20:57
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Got it installed, but what version of it should I be running?
Mon 02/08/04 at 22:32
Regular
"Teal'c"
I think it's just the normal Operation Flashpoint with no extras (at least that's what me and gerrid play with. I have the GOTY edition also, but when myself and gerrid tried to patch together, the results were too rubbish for words). v.1.4 or 1.5 or something. As gerrods says, add one of us to MSN if you want to play and we'll see where the wind takes us.
Mon 02/08/04 at 22:37
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Operation Flashpoint is joyous to play.
Die, civvies.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.