GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dawn of War - Beta"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Warhammer 40,000: dawn of war'.
Tue 03/08/04 at 10:48
Regular
Anyone else got on the Dawn of War Beta? I signed up through fileplanet yesterday as it's now open to regular users. They sent me an email this morning containing the serial and the download link. I'm currently downloading the 630mb file and will be looking forward to playing with my mate online, who was accepted earlier this week.

I'll leave views on the game later if I have time.
Wed 04/08/04 at 22:56
Regular
"smile, it's free"
No... it's their damn new activeX plugin that's the problem.

I removed it and used their old system, works fine now.
Wed 04/08/04 at 09:56
Regular
Are you trying to use your own download service or theirs? You have to use theirs else it doesn't work.
Wed 04/08/04 at 09:41
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I can't connect... even though there's no wait time on some of the servers.

Have FilePlanet changed their download system recently? I never used to have any problems.
Tue 03/08/04 at 21:58
Regular
I was in the queue for 4 minutes :P

Try it around dinnertime as there are no americans around.
Tue 03/08/04 at 21:55
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Damn how did you actually get on to filePlanet's queue? It's been full for hours.
Tue 03/08/04 at 17:46
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
I was on the closed beta before this open one started.
Tue 03/08/04 at 13:47
Regular
"None Stored"
I'm getting it now, still got an 11 minute wait before I actually get to start downloading though... I'm quite excited about playing this, especially as the Eldar.
Tue 03/08/04 at 12:23
Regular
Erm, it's the Warhammer one. I don't know much about it but my mate keeps telling me to get it.
Tue 03/08/04 at 12:17
Regular
Is this that RTS with dinasours in it?
Tue 03/08/04 at 10:48
Regular
Anyone else got on the Dawn of War Beta? I signed up through fileplanet yesterday as it's now open to regular users. They sent me an email this morning containing the serial and the download link. I'm currently downloading the 630mb file and will be looking forward to playing with my mate online, who was accepted earlier this week.

I'll leave views on the game later if I have time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.