GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"VOTE simpsons road rage or crazy taxi"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/06/01 at 10:43
Regular
Simpsons road rage-exactly the same as crazy taxi but with cel-shaded graphics and simpsons characters everyones there and it looks a right laugh

crazy taxi- or this which you all know about

my vote is Simpsons road rage
Sun 01/07/01 at 21:46
Regular
"WWJD"
im not very good @ stuff like that u know punctuation
Sun 01/07/01 at 16:42
Anybody spot a full stop ? Nah me neither.....

Damn, just thought, I should have quoted the whole load of rubbish posted before this so that my word count went up ! or am I not that desperate ? lol :)
Sun 01/07/01 at 16:11
Regular
"WWJD"
Longy;0) wrote:
> Kid Rock wrote:
> Longy;0) wrote:
> hi everyone im spamming
> on this topic because
> Kid Rock (Tom) is GAY!
> and a DUMB
> @SS so im just going to talk
> about nothing to annoy tom
>
> and to spam on his topic so tom
> your gay and thats about all i
> have
> to say so thats about it
> so i guess ill be going
> now i might stay a
> little longer or
> should i go maybe i
> dont no i think ill just think
> aloud oh
> and did u know
> tom would rarther go to the dentist than go
> to
> american
> adventure in skool time he had the choice and he
> choose
>
> to go dentist what a complete loser i think ive talked
> long
> anough
> all i wanyed to do is to spam on Kid Rocks Topic
> i
> think ive done
> that all this is not ment to mean any
> affence
> or trying to get to
> any one alse than Kid Rock
> so sorry for
> the inconvinence but im
> finished now HA HA
> Kid Rock your
> GAY!

just after writing anythink i didnt have
> a choice to go
> american adventure i was going but had to go
> ortodontist you cant
> just cancel it adam your gay yes that is
> you adam any way i have
> just got my word count up like you did
> WHAT A COMPLETE LOSER? yeh
> what ever longy i ve just copied
> your writing that with the way you
> type took 20 mins so it
> will boost my word count for your
> gayness
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!
>
take me 20 mins im a faster a typer writer than u by miles ur slower than my gran shes never even been on a computer ur well slow it took me id say tops 2 mins and u didnt have to go dentist u could of canceled easly and gone american adventure but i suppose u wanted to stay home with mum yeh thats right hes a mummys boy he never wants to go any whee liek the cinemas or town he wants to stay home with mum (No afence to Kid Rocks mum) y is that? oh sorry i know cuz YOUR GAY!!! yes eveyone thats the truth Kid Rock is gay oh and i wrote all of that to prove and a pint and by copying it u proved that u are the gayest of gays @ skool 2 moz im going to kick u in and dont day your harder cuz u know i can beat u but u just run away so thats bout it oh yes one more thing YOUR GAY! and if u copy this (which u will) U will of proved u are gay i know u are going to copy all of this then i will then u will and it will get are words counts up actually thats a good idea do u want 2 oh i mean no i dont like u GERH (so do u want to?) i know u will anyway cuz your gay that was way more writing than you put cuz your no good at slagging people of so go on on then copy all this wrting that ive done and writing before go on yu nkow you want 2 just do it ur gay anyway

oh yeh all that took 2 mins maybe 1 i cant tell i was going to fast
Sun 01/07/01 at 16:08
Regular
"WWJD"
Kid Rock wrote:
> Longy;0) wrote:
> hi everyone im spamming on this topic because
> Kid Rock (Tom) is GAY!
> and a DUMB @SS so im just going to talk
> about nothing to annoy tom
> and to spam on his topic so tom
> your gay and thats about all i have
> to say so thats about it
> so i guess ill be going now i might stay a
> little longer or
> should i go maybe i dont no i think ill just think
> aloud oh
> and did u know tom would rarther go to the dentist than go
> to
> american adventure in skool time he had the choice and he
> choose
> to go dentist what a complete loser i think ive talked
> long anough
> all i wanyed to do is to spam on Kid Rocks Topic i
> think ive done
> that all this is not ment to mean any affence
> or trying to get to
> any one alse than Kid Rock so sorry for
> the inconvinence but im
> finished now HA HA Kid Rock your
> GAY!

just after writing anythink i didnt have a choice to go
> american adventure i was going but had to go ortodontist you cant
> just cancel it adam your gay yes that is you adam any way i have
> just got my word count up like you did WHAT A COMPLETE LOSER? yeh
> what ever longy i ve just copied your writing that with the way you
> type took 20 mins so it will boost my word count for your
> gayness
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!
take me 20 mins im a faster a typer writer than u by miles ur slower than my gran shes never even been on a computer ur well slow it took me id say tops 2 mins and u didnt have to go dentist u could of canceled easly and gone american adventure but i suppose u wanted to stay home with mum yeh thats right hes a mummys boy he never wants to go any whee liek the cinemas or town he wants to stay home with mum (No afence to Kid Rocks mum) y is that? oh sorry i know cuz YOUR GAY!!! yes eveyone thats the truth Kid Rock is gay oh and i wrote all of that to prove and a pint and by copying it u proved that u are the gayest of gays @ skool 2 moz im going to kick u in and dont day your harder cuz u know i can beat u but u just run away so thats bout it oh yes one more thing YOUR GAY! and if u copy this (which u will) U will of proved u are gay i know u are going to copy all of this then i will then u will and it will get are words counts up actually thats a good idea do u want 2 oh i mean no i dont like u GERH (so do u want to?) i know u will anyway cuz your gay that was way more writing than you put cuz your no good at slagging people of so go on on then copy all this wrting that ive done and writing before go on yu nkow you want 2 just do it ur gay anyway
Sat 30/06/01 at 16:02
Regular
9-4 to me
Sat 30/06/01 at 16:00
Regular
Longy;0) wrote:
> hi everyone im spamming on this topic because Kid Rock (Tom) is GAY!
> and a DUMB @SS so im just going to talk about nothing to annoy tom
> and to spam on his topic so tom your gay and thats about all i have
> to say so thats about it so i guess ill be going now i might stay a
> little longer or should i go maybe i dont no i think ill just think
> aloud oh and did u know tom would rarther go to the dentist than go
> to american adventure in skool time he had the choice and he choose
> to go dentist what a complete loser i think ive talked long anough
> all i wanyed to do is to spam on Kid Rocks Topic i think ive done
> that all this is not ment to mean any affence or trying to get to
> any one alse than Kid Rock so sorry for the inconvinence but im
> finished now HA HA Kid Rock your GAY!

just after writing anythink i didnt have a choice to go american adventure i was going but had to go ortodontist you cant just cancel it adam your gay yes that is you adam any way i have just got my word count up like you did WHAT A COMPLETE LOSER? yeh what ever longy i ve just copied your writing that with the way you type took 20 mins so it will boost my word count for your gayness
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!
Sat 30/06/01 at 13:55
Regular
"WWJD"
i love the simpsons to i think both are going to be wicked hopefully the simpsons road rage is going to have good graphics and levels usely most games like that dont consuntrate on the graphics and levels
Sat 30/06/01 at 13:35
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Well I think Crazy Taxi is good but I love the Simpsons and if I understand there will be a lot of humour and jokes. So Simpsons Road Rage it is
Sat 30/06/01 at 13:26
Regular
"WWJD"
hi everyone im spamming on this topic because Kid Rock (Tom) is GAY! and a DUMB @SS so im just going to talk about nothing to annoy tom and to spam on his topic so tom your gay and thats about all i have to say so thats about it so i guess ill be going now i might stay a little longer or should i go maybe i dont no i think ill just think aloud oh and did u know tom would rarther go to the dentist than go to american adventure in skool time he had the choice and he choose to go dentist what a complete loser i think ive talked long anough all i wanyed to do is to spam on Kid Rocks Topic i think ive done that all this is not ment to mean any affence or trying to get to any one alse than Kid Rock so sorry for the inconvinence but im finished now HA HA Kid Rock your GAY!
Sat 30/06/01 at 10:56
Regular
8-4 simpsons road rage look whose winning longy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.