GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokémon Fire and Leaf"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Leaf Green/ Fire Red'.
Wed 04/08/04 at 11:44
Regular
Ok, these are big sellers already!

[URL]http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/en/GB/news/article.do?elementId=8975f71b-cff4-4858-88da-d61c60d2f0fe[/URL]

This is why they've not made a proper 3D version yet.

Why bother when they can get huge sales of their 2D versions?
Sun 08/08/04 at 18:50
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I've started playing Pokemon Yellow again, I plan to actually complete it this time (Collect ALL pokemon).
Sat 07/08/04 at 20:05
Regular
Erm...you get running boots on the GBA versions of Ruby and Sapphire.

If you're talking about Red and Green, I'd rather have the real versions. I support the gaming industry - I don't support those who aim to make it crumble.
Sat 07/08/04 at 16:26
Regular
"Underbean"
i have the pokemon gba rom and an emulater it is just the same but you get running boots, if you want me to send it to you which i think i can put down your addy
Sat 07/08/04 at 09:52
Regular
Same time as Wales and Scotland I imagine.
Fri 06/08/04 at 23:53
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
When is it released in England?
Fri 06/08/04 at 23:47
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
My views on Pokemon Fire-red and Leaf-green is one-sided, especially with those wireless adapters being shipped with each copy.

*Grins*

:D
Thu 05/08/04 at 23:31
Regular
Pokemon is essentially a GBA franchise as the dumbed down graphics give Nintendo more room to concentrate on the Gameplay rather than 1 million graphical effects.

After Emerald I wouldn't be surprised if we never saw another 2D Pokemon game.

Roll on Pokemon DS.
Thu 05/08/04 at 23:19
Regular
They could have twice as much if they made a game for each system.

They're morons.
Thu 05/08/04 at 21:15
Regular
Whitestripes, from their point of view, they don't need to make it 3D until the 2D game sales start to fall permanently. Then they'll come up with this 'amazing new revolutionary 3D pokémon title with 151 monsters!' on whatever console is out at the time and it will sell really well.

Nintendo make tonnes more profit and the fans are happy.

If you want that change to come sooner, you'll need to get the entire world to boycott the next set of Pokémon games (after green/red) before they're even out.
Thu 05/08/04 at 19:16
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Heh, thats true.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.