GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"KOTR Predictions...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/06/01 at 22:28
Regular
Okay, here are my predictions (and hopes) for this coming Sunday's PPV- King Of The Ring.

World Wrestling Federation Championship
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Chris Benoit vs. Chris Jericho

I reckon Stone Cold will win this one. After the huge heel turn at WM and all the 'selling his soul for the WWF Title' business, I don't think they'd let him lose it yet. Also, I have a small feeling Y2J could turn heel....

Street Fight
Shane McMahon vs. Kurt Angle

SCOTTY 2 HOTTY!!! Hopefully, one of my fav tag team ever (Too Cool) will return tonight, and help Angle lose in one of his matches! Although, I think it will most likely happen in a KOTR match. I'm gonna go for Shane on this one.

King of the Ring tournament semi-finals and finals
Semifinal: Kurt Angle vs. Christian

I would like to see Christian win this, he deserves it.

Semifinal: Edge vs. Rhyno

Edge, probably.

Finals: Angle or Christian vs. Edge or Rhyno

Christian vs Edge-Christian wins.

Light Heavyweight Championship
Jeff Hardy vs. X-Pac

Jeff Hardy-too early to lose it. There'll be lots of interferences in this one-Albert, Kane, Matt, Lita etc.

Confrontation: Undertaker & DDP
This is not a sanctioned match, but both men WILL be at King of the Ring!

Undertaker will kick @ss. No doubt.

Overall, sounds like a good night. Hopefully Scotty will return, and in my wildesrt wildest dreams, GMS will as well. {:)

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Sun 24/06/01 at 20:20
Regular
"One More Chance"
I will definatley take a look.
Sun 24/06/01 at 20:18
Regular
"Back in black"
I will do a breif results tomorrow morning on PPV results- avoid it if you dont want to be spoiled. I think KOTR shall be good!
Sun 24/06/01 at 20:03
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeah KOTR will be good tonight. Hopefully ill be able to borrow it of a mate. AND WHERES TRISH STRATUS!!!! IM HAVING WITHDRAWLEL SYPTOMS!!!!
Sun 24/06/01 at 17:37
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
INDEED!!!
Sun 24/06/01 at 17:36
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
World Wrestling Federation Championship
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Chris Benoit vs. Chris Jericho:

Austin. He's gonna keep it untill the Rock returns. He has to. Much as i'd like to see Benoit or Jericho with the belt around thier waist, its pretty unlikely. Perhaps there will be a heel turn by either Jericho or Benoit - more likely Jericho. I wouldn't mind that - Y2J was a great heel. The only problem is, that leaves Benoit to do his own mike work, which isn't exactly the best.

Street Fight Shane McMahon vs Kurt Angle:
Shane...Shane shane shane. Unless we see a heel turn by someone (Foley?), he has this one sewn up. Another huge bump is to be expected.

King of the Ring tournament semi-finals and finals
Semifinal: Kurt Angle vs Christian

Christian will win thanks to WCW interference.

Semifinal: Edge vs Rhyno

Edge, to set up a Edge VS Christian final.

Finals: Angle or Christian vs. Edge or Rhyno

Edge, i reckons. He seems to be the more talented of the two.

Light Heavyweight Championship
Jeff Hardy vs X-Pac

Just what the lightheavyweight championship needs - a match at a PPV. With only 6 matches on the card, these 2 should be given enough time to work with. Jeff will probably bump like crazy, while X-Pac will be as boring as normal. I'd rather Lynn took Pacs place, but a good match is to be expected. A Jeff Hardy win here.

Undertaker & DDP

I really dont care. Unless the Taker can pull out another performance like WM17, it will be big, slow, + boring.
Sun 24/06/01 at 16:39
Regular
"One More Chance"
Kaintia are S*S**t
Sun 24/06/01 at 13:55
Regular
kaientai because their EVIIIIIIIIIIIIL
Sun 24/06/01 at 13:45
Regular
"Back in black"
Kid Rock wrote:
> i hope ryhno wins aint there a tag team title match now the dudleys
> have won them
there going to turn bad arent they

Well Edge and Chritian are in a match, Jeff Hardys in a match, Undertakers in a match, Benoit and Jericho are in a match, X factor are in a match...oo The Acolytes!!!
Sun 24/06/01 at 13:43
Regular
and they worked with austin against spike
Sun 24/06/01 at 13:41
Regular
"One More Chance"
I hope Rhyno wins 2 and i think the Dudleyz are turnung heels cos there always cusing Spike whos a face.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.