GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"CHARACTER BATTLE FINAL"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/08/04 at 20:54
Regular
"Taking Back Sunday"
Sephiroth
Sat 07/08/04 at 19:08
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Flockhart wrote:
> witch-king wrote:
> If you vote on Best game ever.
>
> Done, answer my questions.

I care to, but I won't.
Sat 07/08/04 at 05:37
Regular
"8==="
Heh.

I had no idea what I was voting for. :P
Fri 06/08/04 at 23:15
Regular
"Monochromatic"
witch-king wrote:
> If you vote on Best game ever.

Done, answer my questions.
Fri 06/08/04 at 18:43
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
If you vote on Best game ever.
Fri 06/08/04 at 18:42
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Anybody care to answer my questions ?
Fri 06/08/04 at 09:24
Regular
"Taking Back Sunday"
OK, Sephy's officially the most popular character on this board.

Hooray!

W00t!

*twiddles thumbs*
Fri 06/08/04 at 08:03
Regular
"8==="
Sephiroth
Fri 06/08/04 at 07:59
Regular
"Taking Back Sunday"
Damn! Someone else needs to vote to end the draw
Fri 06/08/04 at 05:47
Regular
"Monochromatic"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Like I said, Flock:
> [URL]http://www.rpgamer.com/editor/2003/q2/042103aa.html[/URL]

Yes i see and i understand but i still say Sephiroth/Jenova, although answer me this, you fight Jenova before you Fight Sephiroth, so how does Seph Still exist once Jenova is defeated or is independant of Jenova and reliant on the lifestream after that ?
What relevance has Sephiroths body got, i remember it being in the crater but if he was dead why is does it matter, when the black materia falls into the dead body's hands why does it matter.
What happened to the body of Jenova or did that also somehow fall into the lifestream ?
Who stole Jenova from the Shinra building and killed everyone, it couldn't be a Sephiroth clone because Jenova was locked up and Sephiroth was supposed to be dead ?
I think Advent Children is going to be very interesting, think about it Sepiroth is dead, and so is Jenova how the hell is Sephiroth in Advent Children, i'm not convinced he was killed and i never have been, i think it was mentioned that he was recuperating in the crater and thats why it was Jenova's Creation because he wasn't strong enough.
I Fecking love Final Fantasy VII !
Fri 06/08/04 at 00:45
"Hi"
Sephiroth

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.