GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What game would you like to see produced?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/08/04 at 20:12
Regular
"a.k.a King"
The gaming market at the moment seems to be producing clones, which are usually driving or shooting titles. So I would like to know what kind of game you would like to see a developer produce. I will start, and I would like to see a Mario vs. Sonic title where around 16 of Nintendo’s heroes and 16 of Sega’s heroes battle each other in SSB style fights and also take part in side-games like in Mario Party. Now over to you.
Fri 13/08/04 at 22:25
Regular
"wIeRd"
I also like the idea posted earlier bout the simcity nintendo thing...sim city/sims/bigbrother/nintendo!!!
Fri 13/08/04 at 22:23
Regular
"wIeRd"
innit, i love rare!!! i got my gamecube because on the back it had a pic of Donkey Kong Racing...and ive been waiting for it ever since but it aint gonna happen. i think rare should come back and they should finish that project plus make a sequel to donkey kong 64 and start some other projects to, like perfect dark zero which they cancelled. They only managed to get starfox out on the GC i think and banjo kazooie, dk country 1 & 2, and they were releasing diddy kong pilot on the gba but im not sure if they are going through with that.. Damn it! i miss rare!!!
Tue 10/08/04 at 17:21
Regular
"Whatever!"
Johnson wrote:
> I would also like to see Jet Force Gemini 2, but now Rare have gone
> that is not possible on Cube.

I agree with that! Said in an earlier post that they should make a Jet Force Gemini sequel. The first was one of my favourite N64 games. Another would be brilliant!
Tue 10/08/04 at 09:27
Regular
"~DPG~"
I think the eyetoy is great. It is just soooo interactive.
Mon 09/08/04 at 19:01
Regular
"Underbean"
theres one for ps2 called eye toy chat
Sun 08/08/04 at 17:23
Regular
"thursdayton!"
the_Xecutioner wrote:
> Not a game as such - A PDA/Instant messenger/email package for the DS

Instant Messenger is going to be availiable in PictoChat.

Not software as such, but I'd like the DS to have menus and things with a basic chat client and stats acsessible with no cartridge inserted, like the number of other active DS users in the immediate area.. etc.
Sun 08/08/04 at 08:10
Regular
Johnson wrote:
> Maybe you could nail Bill Gates

You wish.
Sat 07/08/04 at 18:44
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
Not a game as such - A PDA/Instant messenger/email package for the DS
Sat 07/08/04 at 18:36
Regular
"a.k.a King"
I would also like to see Jet Force Gemini 2, but now Rare have gone that is not possible on Cube.
Sat 07/08/04 at 17:43
Regular
"a.k.a King"
chatterbox wrote:
> that animal crossing would be good but what about a simcity game where
> you could build a house for all the nintendo characters, get them
> jobs and make them go and burn down microsoft hahaha. i would make
> kirby have pink walls so he can camoflarge from yoshi glum bum

I like the idea of burning down Microsoft. Maybe you could nail Bill Gates to a tree and lob spears at him until he gets completed mashed up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.