GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow or Hitman Contracts ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/08/04 at 21:43
Regular
I am really confused, both silent assasin and the original splinter cell where just beautiful, and I have short funds these days because of my grades that s*ck, let's see those votes please.
Thu 05/08/04 at 21:43
Regular
I am really confused, both silent assasin and the original splinter cell where just beautiful, and I have short funds these days because of my grades that s*ck, let's see those votes please.
Thu 05/08/04 at 21:54
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Pandora Tomorrow.

Why? Better story, better graphics, killer online mode, harder than contracts (so better value as well) and just more involving - larger levels etc. Hitman Contracts is good as well but when it comes down to one or the other it loses out badly because it's too easy - unless you obsess over ratings - and the levels generally too small.
Thu 05/08/04 at 21:56
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I would go with Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorow, although Hitman Contracts looks good.

You can Get Pandora Tommorow for about £15 quid these days.
Thu 05/08/04 at 22:07
Regular
Stranger In Paradise wrote:
> Pandora Tomorrow.
>
> Why? Better story, better graphics, killer online mode, harder than
> contracts (so better value as well) and just more involving - larger
> levels etc. Hitman Contracts is good as well but when it comes down
> to one or the other it loses out badly because it's too easy - unless
> you obsess over ratings - and the levels generally too small.
Actually I am obssesed with over ratings, I got silent assasin rank in all levels in hitman 2,plus I don't have online access for my ps2 so now which one is better ? And where can I find contracts for 15 quid ? Did you mean used ? Or is there somewhere that sells it new for 15 quid ?

Edit: I also heard that the ps2 port of pandora is awfull, so notice that I'll be getting either one of these games on ps2.
Thu 05/08/04 at 22:12
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I was talking about Splinter Cell PT, I saw it in Blockbusters for £14.99 preowned.
Thu 05/08/04 at 22:16
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11321&item=8121962194&rd=1[/URL]

I think you'd be better of getting Contracts because Splinter Cell has just recently come out and it'll be alot of money.

Sorry, I saw an Xbox version of SC PT not a PS2 version.
Thu 05/08/04 at 22:17
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Oi SD, Sorry I haven't talking to ya on MSN recently, but I can't get on!
Thu 05/08/04 at 22:21
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I'm sure hes just fine.

Hes probably loving it actually!
Thu 05/08/04 at 22:50
Regular
Wakka wrote:
> Oi SD, Sorry I haven't talking to ya on MSN recently, but I can't get
> on!
It's ok. If you have icq then give me your icq number, so that we can use it instead of msn.
Fri 06/08/04 at 09:51
Regular
"boom boom click"
Hitman contracts definatly! splinter cell is good but not as good. if u got enough get both!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.