GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow or Hitman Contracts ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/08/04 at 21:43
Regular
I am really confused, both silent assasin and the original splinter cell where just beautiful, and I have short funds these days because of my grades that s*ck, let's see those votes please.
Tue 10/08/04 at 05:48
Regular
" A ka Mr america"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Buy them both you cheapskate.
Thanx, just get the two of them. they are both nice games.
Fri 06/08/04 at 19:53
Regular
Buy them both you cheapskate.
Fri 06/08/04 at 10:50
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
I'd go Contracts myself, as Splinter cell was far too easy, and Contracts has a bit more playability. Although both are now cheap on play.
Fri 06/08/04 at 10:30
Regular
"silent assassin"
Get Contracts: All d missions are wicked, dere are so many cool weapons and bonus weapons and d graphics are much better than hitman:2. Pandora tomorrow is also good, if you can get both, but hitman:contracts is better
Fri 06/08/04 at 09:51
Regular
"boom boom click"
Hitman contracts definatly! splinter cell is good but not as good. if u got enough get both!
Thu 05/08/04 at 22:50
Regular
Wakka wrote:
> Oi SD, Sorry I haven't talking to ya on MSN recently, but I can't get
> on!
It's ok. If you have icq then give me your icq number, so that we can use it instead of msn.
Thu 05/08/04 at 22:21
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I'm sure hes just fine.

Hes probably loving it actually!
Thu 05/08/04 at 22:17
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Oi SD, Sorry I haven't talking to ya on MSN recently, but I can't get on!
Thu 05/08/04 at 22:16
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11321&item=8121962194&rd=1[/URL]

I think you'd be better of getting Contracts because Splinter Cell has just recently come out and it'll be alot of money.

Sorry, I saw an Xbox version of SC PT not a PS2 version.
Thu 05/08/04 at 22:12
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I was talking about Splinter Cell PT, I saw it in Blockbusters for £14.99 preowned.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.