GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Catwoman"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Catwoman'.
Thu 05/08/04 at 22:00
Regular
"BOSE"
Halle Berry, very hot woman..anyway!

Is anyone getting this? Thinking about getting it? I've seen a gameplay clip and it looks fun. The acrobatics look proper cool!
Fri 06/08/04 at 18:47
Regular
"BOSE"
Hey, if you reckon Halle Berry's minging, get out of the que titled "Marrige To Halle Berry Applications Here".

Halle Berry, man..that's how I spell "w-o-m-a-N!" :-D
Fri 06/08/04 at 11:06
Regular
From what I've heard the film's also one of the biggest stinkfests for the last 100 years.

How they managed to make Halle Berry look like a minger in a leather cat suit is beyond me, quite some achievment really.
Fri 06/08/04 at 07:55
Regular
"eat toast!"
from what i heard. Catwomen the game is kinda, well rubbish. erratic camera work being the main issue.
Fri 06/08/04 at 06:17
Regular
"BOSE"
Did I say I was getting "excited" ? No. I'm just saying basicly, I'm going to see the film because it's Halle Berry kicking azz in, oh yeah, tight leather showing her clevage!! So maybe the game might be good. Might be good. That's what I'm thinking ;-)
Fri 06/08/04 at 00:38
Regular
Please, please don't tell me that you're getting excited about the Catwoman game?

*cough* [URL]http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/919823.asp?q=Catwoman[/URL] *cough*

But what would you expect from a film about the many different colours of Revlon that Ms.Berry can use...

The film is actually really crap though. I've seen it :/
Thu 05/08/04 at 22:12
Regular
"BOSE"
The film's by WB, so I don't see how it can be crap. Also the game's by EA, so I don't see how it can be crap :-)
Thu 05/08/04 at 22:04
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Let me think, Spider-man or Catwoman??

What would you choose?

If it was like Spider-man 2 (free-roaming) then i'd get it but I dont think it is and the film is pretty bad too.
Thu 05/08/04 at 22:00
Regular
"BOSE"
Halle Berry, very hot woman..anyway!

Is anyone getting this? Thinking about getting it? I've seen a gameplay clip and it looks fun. The acrobatics look proper cool!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.